Only Me

"You're the reason me and my cousin went to jail." Mitch said. "We couldn't enjoy our lives because we were locked up."

"It was all your fault." Mason added.

"We're gonna get our revenge. Yeah, Jess wanted us to kill you. But each of us wanted it to be done. She just helped us get started."

"You're gonna die." 

"Say bye to your little family."

Your POV:

I shot up. Morgan was asleep next to me. I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath. Then I got up and went downstairs, to the kitchen.

I got water and leaned against the counter. 

Just because they're out of jail doesn't mean anything. They'd be stupid to come at my family again. I shot them then, I'll shoot them now. 

It's been a few weeks since the call about Mitch being released. After that called, the next week was the call about Mason. 

They're both out of jail and back to their lives. Bradley was still locked up, as far as I know.

I never even thought about them, until now.

Morgan's POV:

I woke up. Where's Y/N?

I got worried and looked around. 

Boys rooms? 

Nothing.

I noticed a light on downstairs and went to check. There she was. My beautiful, pregnant wife. 

"Babe?" I put my hand on her shoulder. She jumped.

"When did you come down?"

"Like a minute ago. You alright?"

"I'm fine." 

"Y/N-"

"I said I'm fine. Ok? Go back to bed." She said.

"If this is about them getting out we'll figure something out-"

"This isn't something you need to worry about. Worry about the boys."

"I have to worry about this. You're due in a few weeks, I'm not letting you get stressed out because of this." 

She looked at me. "Don't worry about this. Like you said, I'm due in a few weeks. Just focus on the boys and this baby. That's all that matters right now." 

"You know we won't let anything happen to you. Right?"

"It's not me I'm worried about." She looked down. "They thought they could kill Hope by killing me and Kelley. How Syd got into it I don't know. Then they went after you, to get to me. I won't let them lay a hand on you again. Or our kids." She walked to me.

"What if they don't care about us? What if they only want you?"

"All I want is for you 4 to be safe. If it's only me they want, then it's only me they'll get."  

Baby coming soon!

Drama backing off..... for now.

Baby girl name ideas!! Comment below!