Your Ahoge Makes Me Happy ( Makoto Naegi x Reader )(Fluff)

It was a peaceful day in the life of (y/n) (l/n). You were just on your way to the house of Hajime Hinata, to hang out with Hajime, Komaeda Nagito (Hajime's boyfriend as of 4 months ago), Naegi Makoto, Byakuya Togami and Chihiro Fujisaki. You had to remember to keep an eye out for Byakuya because despite him being good friends with Makoto, you have the suspicion that he may want to ruin your relations- *cough* FRIENDship with him.
  When you arrived you noticed that Chihiro was at the door of Hinata's house, waving at you with a big smile on his face. You could help but grin at his outfit, brown shorts and a white tank top with a green baggy crop top over it, hanging off one shoulder. His bangs were pulled back, making a cute little fluff of a pony-tail on the top of his head. His nails were still a bright green and pink from the sleep over Chihiro, Nanami, Kyoko and you had that previous weekend.
  Chihiro hopped up and down on the balls of his feet before hugging you around the waste.
"(Y/N)! Naegi was just talking about you!" He smiles while tugging your arm, bringing you into the room.
In the room you seem Hinata sitting on a large love-seat (couch) Komaeda next to him with his arm draped naturally over his shoulder.  Byakuya was reading in the corner, not wasting a glance upward for even a second.
The moment you lay your eyes on the cinnamon bun with the usual sharp ahoge upon his head, playing just dance on the flat screen on the wall. Hinata and Komaeda sit back laughing at Makoto's flailing arms as he try's to keep up with the fast pace of the dance. You move into action.
"GIMME THE AHOGE!!!" You yell, jumping on Makoto, everyone bursted into giggles and Byakuya just gave a half-assed smile. Makoto lands on his back with you straddling his waste.
"(y-y/n)!!!" He stared at you with wide eyes, face is flushed.
"Your ahoge is my ahoge, only my ahoge." You smirk at him, giving him a small wink. You were shocked to see him nod, face still red.
"T-t-then.... you're my (y/n)... only mine..." he said, not meeting your eyes.
"Hey~ no way... you have to share! (y/n) is mine too! My best friend!" Chihiro pouted, though easily smiled at your happiness.
"Hmm... interesting... alright, I'll be only yours IF...." you trailed off, making Makoto look at you in worry.
"..." he stayed silent, patiently waiting.
"...I GET ALL YOUR CUDDLES!" You raise you voice as you lean down, putting you face into the crook of his neck, arms going around his neck.
  His smile couldn't have been wider, as he placed his arms around your waist, holding you tightly.
"They were always yours to begin with." He sighed, closing his eyes as he enjoyed your embrace.
"...about time." Byakuya whispered, sneaking a peek from his book.
"How sweet... I'm glad trash like me was lucky enough to witness such a cute moment." Komaeda spoke with a dreamy look in his eyes.
"Nagi... what did I say?" Hinata sounded serious, his eyes never leaving Komaeda
"... that as long as Hajime continues to love me, I'll never be trash...."
"And how long will I love you?"
"Forever and ever." Komaeda's eyes lit up, never breaking eye contact with Hinata as They both grin softly. Hinata gripped Komaeda's hand lovingly.
"At least we aren't the only ones who found happiness." Hinata finally looked at the two in a cuddled season on his living room floor, sighing with content.

Naegi Makoto found even more hope to call his own.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was my first oneshot :)
Sorry it took so long, everything has been stressful, but hopefully you enjoyed.