Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous

Start from the beginning

But what if..... I had all the wrong thoughts coming across my mind.

I was getting a bit tensed. I waited in the balcony. The alcohol was also having an effect over me. I still remember that day when Ahana came to marry me. She looked amazing in the bridal dress. I can't deny that. Her fair face was glowing in the night light. Her perfect figure in the maroon bridal dress with a smiling face.
When she wore the jewel, their beauty seemed glorified.

Ahana was always different from the beginning. From the first time I met her in the business parties and meetings. All the girls would try to impress me and throw themselves on me but she was just class apart. Not at all interested in me. She was so independent. I don't even think she noticed me once.

But now I don't understand from where this Jaai came. I never had seen him earlier.

Now it was 9:45... Still her car was no where to be seen. I called in the office.

" Hello, this is Ansh. Have you seen Ahana leaving the office? "

" Yes Sir, She left almost an hour ago. She left her car here only. She was with a friend a suppose. "

" Was it a man?"

" Yes Sir... What happened? "

But I had already hung up. There was rage in my body. What was she doing with him so late? Wasn't he suppose to leave somewhere?

I pour myself more Whiskey. That Jaai was ruining my entire plan. I had prepared the dinner and she didn't cared. But how could she know. All I have done is only to make her cry. I even made her sign an Agreement. I didn't even know she was willing to sign or not. Oh! God....

She has all the right to go with anyone she wants but why am I feeling so tensed. Just then I saw a white Mercedes stopping at our gate.

Ahana got out and as expected Jaai was with her. Even at that hour Ahana looked beautiful. Jaai is lucky to have her. The Whiskey was really getting on my nerves. I wanted to leave but then I stayed.

Ahana was laughing like a teenager. She looked so happy with him. Maybe they went for a date. But isn't she married now? , how can she do that. Who am I to stop her from seeing anyone? Jaai really made her something else. From the balcony I had a clear view of what was going on provided I wasn't able to hear anything.

Suddenly I saw Ahana and Jaai hugging tightly. My body was filled with anger. I swear if he did anything else to her I kill him then and there. I saw him wiping Ahana's tears. Why was she crying again? Then Ahana kissed him on cheeks and he left smiling.

I felt so agitated that the glass I was holding shattered into pieces. The glass pieces pierced my skin. But I didn't feel any pain.

Although Ahana kissed him on his cheeks I felt cheated. How can I feel that way? I am not suppose to feel anything for her. She hates me and I hate her too, Right? She seems so unaffected when girls are around me then how can I feel like this? In the morning her face didn't show anything when I was speaking to Jen....

Wait till she comes up. I ll show her. There was blood oozing out of my palms but I didn't feel anything. That weird feeling was something new in my heart but I didn't like it. It wasn't good for me.

I went downstairs and waited near the door. She came in. She was looking so calm and happy.

" Had fun wify? " I asked sarcastically.

" Huh!! " She reacted.

" Oh God!! Ansh! There is blood dripping out of your palms. Can't you see it? " She shouted running towards me.
She took my palm in her hand. Even her hands were covered in my blood.