"Mr.Jay! How could you reject the house?" she asked with an anger tone.

"Miss! I am not shifting there and I do not need any house. You can sell it to anyone and I will bear any losses." I replied and she snorted.

"I don't care about that money. You caused me another big loss." She mumbled and I frowned.

"Look, I want you to be here and check the house. Reject it if you don't like it." She said and I sighed.

"I am not going to come to that city and you can discuss the details to the person you met today. Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do." I said and hung up shaking my head.

"Why had we even chosen this lady? Anyway, let your assistant deal and ask him to return after she settles or just come off. Let's deal legally if she causes any problem." I added and the manager nodded before walking away.

"Not bad! You are on time." She said smiling, walking out of the hospital.

"What can I say? I am scared of my wife." I said, shrugging and she scowled before pushing me aside, sat in the passenger seat.

"Crazy woman!" Jhanvi said when I explained her what happened.

"Maybe she fell in love with you and is now with a broken heart that you are not coming there." She added after a few minutes and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Everyone doesn't fall in love with me, Jhanvi. You are mad to do it." I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"What about my doctor? And all those women?" she asked and I sighed.

"I don't know! And I don't care anymore because I am taken." I replied, shrugging and she looked away, but I got a glimpse of her blush.

"Hi!" I said, looking at Kalpana and Manohar who is waiting for Sudhir and seems like we all reached early.

I glanced at Manohar and cleared my throat saying, "I need to talk to you."

"Sure!" he said, folding his arms, making me roll my eyes.

"Well, it is better if you take over the company soon. We will be leaving the house too. So, when shall I call board of members for the takeover?" I asked and felt Jhanvi holding my hand.

"I actually do not get any of it as I still didn't adopt Sudhir legally and you have Lakshmi legally adopted. So, as per will you get everything." He replied shrugging.

"But I don't want them and do not have any wish to look after them." I said frowning.

"It doesn't matter to me." He said and I frowned at him.

"Look, take it as a payment from her for everything she did." I offered and he sighed.

"If she hadn't done all that then this woman wouldn't have been beside me today. So, I don't want anything else." He said stubbornly.

"Guys! Why don't we stop this discussion and have it today over dinner?" Jhanvi asked and I glanced at her frowning.

"Come to our house and bring Sudhir too." She added before squeezing my hand.

"Fine!" Kalpana said before Manohar can protest.

"What is the need for it?" I asked her the moment we walked inside and broke the silence which was present while driving to the home.

"I will go and prepare food while you sit here to think any other way by which both of you can be satisfied. Do not forget the lives of many people involved with the company." Saying that she walked away.

"Open the door, Jay!" Jhanvi shouted while I was still thinking buttoning my shirt.

"Okay! You are here only and no need to shout." I said, staring at her and walked out of our room to open it.