Chapter 21

*Jay Pov*

"Thank you!" I said, shaking his hand and he nodded, smiling before I walked out of their office.

"Sir! The board members are waiting for you." My manager said the moment I walked inside my office room.

"You know, I think you deserve a raise." I said, taking out the file I need.

"But sir..." he trailed off in shock.

"I didn't even appoint a PA and you are doing all the work. I am sure I was able to do all this because of you." I said smiling at him.

"Thank you, Sir!" he said with a happy tone and I smiled feeling happy myself.

"Now, let's meet those wolves." I said, making him laugh and we both walked towards the board room.

"Gentlemen!" I said, nodding at all of them before taking my place.

"Mr.Jay! We are really happy with the progress of the company. Even though it started on a rocky ground, we can see a great potential in the future." One of them started while I felt shock inside but plastered a blank look.

"However, it came to our notice that there was a small glitch." Another said making me groan inside.

"And that is?" I asked, leaning back.

"We found out that there is no pre-nuptial agreement with your wife. That is not a good sense of a business man." He replied and I glanced at my lawyer to see him nodding at them.

"I know, it is important to have that. But you see my wife is a very nice person and she would never take advantage. However, we have our own agreement which we haven't thought important to show to the company advocate." I said glancing at the lawyer to see him stiffen.

"And I am glad we met today because I have a few changes to present. I have decided to change my company's advocate." I added and immediately many showed their opposition for it.

"It is my decision and it should be unless there are any problems with the new one. I feel I should be comfortable with my advocate and trust him. Now, as I can't do it, I have a right. And his contract even finished last week itself." I said standing up.

"Fine! We hope you know what you are doing." An old man said and I nodded smiling.

"By the way, I would like to share that I am officially a father of my little girl with final clearance. So, please accept my treat." I said and they all congratulated before I called for the snacks.

"Mr.Jay! Why are you removing me?" my lawyer asked following me out of the board room.

"You should ask yourself before reaching them regarding anything without talking to me. They are board of members, but this is my company. You shouldn't have forgotten it. You can continue for the older company along with my new one if you wish until Mr.Manohar comes and takes it." I replied walking away along with my manager.

"That was a nice one, Sir." He said and I smiled at him.

"I was in a good mood from the morning and he spoiled it. Anyway, now that wolves got calmed down. Let's finish today's work as I have to go home." I said and stilled holding the handle of my cabin door.

Home? When was the last time I thought that place like that? Never! After Kalpana leaving that place, I never thought about it that much, but after the truth, I felt bad about that place. Now, it is home again? I thought, feeling nice and walked inside the cabin.

"Jhanvi! Jhanvi!" I continued to shout entering inside the home holding the covers in my hand.

"Will you stop it? What earthquake came for you to shout like that?" Jhanvi asked, walking out of the kitchen holding the spatula while Lakshmi walked beside her holding her old doll.