"Happy birthday." Y/N says to me for the twentieth time today.

"Thank you, love." I say, turning to her and kissing her softly.

When the food gets here, we all settle into our seats and eat, before going back to acting like a bunch of children, and I smile as I see Ashlyn and Y/N wrestling each other over the last slice of pizza as Moe grabs the last slice and eats it, walking away from the two, who stop and jump up, joining forces to assault the pizza thief.

"You made me wrestle for nothing." Y/N says, jumping on Moe's back as Ashlyn takes them all down to the ground, where Y/N steals the pizza, takes a bite and lets Ash take the slice and take a bite as they high five each other, getting off of Morgan, who was just frozen.

"Team work makes the dream work." Ash says and I chuckle a little.

-
Y/N
-

I smile as I see Tobin laughing at Ash and I as we split the last slice of pizza.

"You're so strange." Tobin says as I walk over to her and I shrug, kissing her quickly.

"But you're having a good day, right?" I ask and she nods, smiling. 

"Of course." Tobin says and I smile as I'm grabbed and pulled away from Tobin.

"Alex! Put me down!" I call out and sigh when Alex sets me down.

"Hey, where's the music?" Pinoe asks and there's a little pause before the music starts and I'm steadily pushed to the side of the room as everyone dances together, eventually, Ash comes to save the day and pulls me back to the center, where Tobin was trapped, so I smile at her and the joy on her face. After a while, since whoever was playing the music was playing from Pandora, most likely on Thumbprint Radio, Isn't She Lovely comes on and I smile as I'm pushed toward the center of the team by Alex, and I smile as I sing along to the song, looking right at Tobin the entire time, until the song ends, where I hide behind Ash.

-

Later that night, as Tobin and I are cuddled up on the bed in our hotel room, the door connecting our room with Ash and Alex's wide open because Ashlyn came running in, straight to our bathroom, rambling about how Alex beat her to their bathroom, and Ash didn't close the door on her way back into hers and Alex's room, but I didn't mind, it's not like we were being constantly annoyed by Ash, her and Alex were pretty quiet in their room and Tobin and I were just laying on our bed, cuddled up into a mess of tangled legs and my head on her shoulder as we both read. After a while, I sit up and Tobin looks at me.

"Don't worry, I'm alright, just going to go get something to drink from the vending machine. You want something?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Okay."

-
Ashlyn
-

When Y/N is gone, I walk into hers and Tobin's room and Tobin looks up.

"I'm gonna scare Y/N." I say and Tobin nods, going back to reading as I hide behind the wall  by the bed, waiting for Y/N to get back, and when she does, she walks right in, setting her room key on the counter as she passes.

"That fucker is empty." Y/N says, walking past me, so I jump out and laugh as Y/N jumps to the side, dropping her Sprite as she screams. "Dammit, Ash." Y/N says and I smile up at Y/N who gently kicks me in the ribs, pretending to jump me before helping me up. 

"Meow bitch." I say and Y/N rolls her eyes.

"No, I'm not joining the Pride." Y/N says and I sigh.

"Worth a shot." I say and Y/N shrugs.

"What can I say? I like being top 3 in the league." Y/N says and I gasp, putting my hand to my chest as I feign offense.

"Rude!" Alex yells from our room and I nod.