"Yes, yes, our son and when will you stop calling me princess? I am already a Queen now!"

"May be when our daughter is born. Then she will be my princess and you be my queen." He said slightly caressing my barely there baby bump.

"Dream on lover boy! It's a boy again." 

"No way! It's going to be a girl."

"Wanna bet?"

"Yes. Conditions?"

"You'll do whatever I say." I smirked and he smirked back in challenge. The thing is you guys know I can have dreams of past and future right? So that is how I know I am carrying a baby boy again. Blake doesn't know that. What he doesn't know doesn't hurt right?

"I'll do whatever you say even now." He said kissing my cheek lovingly.

"That's true." I pouted. "I will think of a good condition in the mean time."

"But I am going to win. I am having a cute daughter."

"No mister. I am going to be the only girl in your life."

"Are you jealous by any chance that I will love our daughter more than you? No worries, I will love our baby whether it is a boy or girl because it is our baby and I will never love anyone more than you."

"I know." I replied turning in his arms facing him to smile at him. He moved forward to kiss me but I stopped him with a finger to his lips.

"Uh! Uh! Sorry my king but our prince is waiting in the bathroom for me to give him a bath. We both know what will happen if we start a kiss now."

"The maids can give a bath to him."

"No way! I won't handle the responsibility of my son to any one. I am his mother and I am the one to take care of him."

"I love you!"

"Love you too."

"Logan is a big boy. He can take a bath himself."

"No way! Your son will turn the bath into a bubble room with all the bubbles."

"Our son!" He scowled at me.

"Yes, yes our son."  I said chuckling and moving to our cute little son. 

After our wedding everything went fine. Blake had to take a week break to settle the Silver moon assassins group. My evil demon psycho kidnapper we stripped him of his power and sent him to the human world. No matter what I was still brought up as a human and couldn't find it n me to get him killed. As for his mate she was not dead as I assumed her to be. She was alive and in dungeons, capture by her own mate. I released her and gave her the freedom to choose what she wants. She is a fine and delicate woman. Despite what he did she chose to stay with him and I felt great respect for her. If I was in her position I don't think I will choose to stay with a person who imprisoned me for such a long time. I doubted what will become of them but now I can say for sure that they are leading a happy life now, they started afresh and despite what happened I am truly happy for them from the bottom of my heart. If not for the evil demon torturer then for his mate.

The silver moon assassins group is now completely vanished. Of course the group was nothing without it's leader but we didn't want to take risk and we resolved everything peacefully. For that Blake had to be away from me for around a week because at that time I went to my dad's kingdom. Blake wasn't happy with the arrangement. He was very much pissed off to be away from me and he went borderline crazy. After returning he locked me inside our bedroom with him for a week. Of course I found it endearing that he wasn't able to stay away from me for long. Don't tell him that or else he will lock me inside again for god knows how long. He is already too possessive for his own good.