~Ending Page~

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Is everything alright here Charles? How are you my son?" I opened the door of Chase's room and tried to see what's happening to Chase when he's just alone with his father. It's not that I don't trust him but I have this uncertaincy as I never really leave Chase off my sight.

"I told you stop worrying about us as I will be able to handle our son well, you should go and prepare for the ball tonight" Bug then Charles saw me and gently pushed me out of the room, I saw Chase sitting on the bed as he looked at the clothes he's going to wear later on.

"But I still have to wash the dishes and clean the table"

"I'll be the one to clean the table and wash the dishes, I'll also be the one to assist Chase as he take a bath and I'll also be the one to prepare his clothes so just go to your room first then go prepare, for sure you'll need more time than just a n hour to prepare"

"Are you probably teasing Mr. Charles Horvejcul? Why is that? what do you want in return?" I raised my eyebrow, it'll just take me half an hour to prepare, to finish taking a bath, to change my clothes and to dry my hair, I'm not that type of girl who'll put many things on my skin just to improve the color or the texture.

"Maybe a kiss?"

"Daddy! Let's take a bath" Chase called out for his dad, making me smile as Charles' smirk suddenly turned to a sad smile and also a frown. Chase has the great timing and I'm very much happy for that.

"Not a chance, your son needs you, I thought you'll handle everything?" This time it's me who started teasing him, he said he wants to spend time with this son and handle him all alone, well I'll let him let's see what's going to happen later on.

"You're a very sneaky woman Tori, I'll have my payback remember that"

"And what do I possibly owe you to have a payback?" Payback is what Charles always wanted, whenever I ask him what kind of payback he won't answer and instead just looked at me with a smile, now I hope he'll be able to answer me right now as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in his arms.

"I want a daughter"

A daughter? That's what he wants? The payback he wants is a daughter? It took me multiple times to ask him what he wants and it's just a daughter? Why was he so embarrassed with that?

"Isn't Chase enough?"

"We'll see, you should go and prepare now, I'll see you later" He placed a soft kiss on my temple and closed the door, he looks totally embarrassed. I smiled and walked towards my room, the spare room I have eventhought the three of us are now sharing a room, when Chase gets bigger, he needs to have a room of his own and Charles and I decided that it'll be better to let him use my past room so he'll still be close to us.

I took a shower and hurriedly dried my hair, I was still wearing a robe so that the dress or gown that I'll be wearing later will not get wet. I was holding the blow dryer in my hand when my phone suddenly rings infront of me, it was Mrs. Horvejcul, Charles' mother or I sometimes call her 'mommy'.

"Mommy, why did you call me?"

"I just want to ask if you're going to come, I called Charles but he doesn't answer my calls" Her voice sounded quite devastated but I know she'll be fine, she's just probably wondering why her son won't answer her call.

"We'll yes we'll come mom, maybe Charles and Chase are still taking a bath, they're now getting ready for sure"

"Well then, I'll see you here with your whole family, I'm so excited to see my grandson" Then her tone changed to excitement when she finally understood what's happening.