Chapter 3

*Morning*

Janine's P.O.V

I woke up the sound of the alarm that was on the nightstand.I tap the snooze button and yawned.I look around my room and saw Corey snoring. I giggled.

I got up and went to my drawer.I pick out a black sport bra and a black short. I put them on and look at Corey.
Should I wake him up? Mmmm...I'll just leave him alone.

I quietly walked downstairs to the kitchen.I open the cabinet and grab a pancake mix.Then I open the refrigerator to grab egg and milk.I mix all the ingredient in one bowl.I also pulled out some bacons.

I turned on the stove and put a pan on it.I poured some batter in the pan and wait for it cook.

I smile at the thought of last night. It was perfect.I can't believe I just lost my virginity at age 15.People might think I'm crazy,but I don't care because I love Corey no matter what.

I flipped the pancake and waited for a min. There was a footstep coming behind me.I jumped when the two arms wrap around my waist.

"Babe! You scare the crap out of me!" I held onto my chest and try to breath

"Babe! You scare the crap out of me!" I held onto my chest and try to breath.Corey snuggled my neck and gently kiss it.

Corey mumbled,"Sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you."

I chuckle."Good Morning babe. Pancake is almost ready. I just need cook some scramble eggs and bacons. Can you please set up the plates?"

"Sure baby." Corey pull away and went to small cabinet. He grab 2 plates and set it on the table.

While I finish cooking the eggs and the bacons,I set them on the plate and brought it to the table.I pulled out the chair and sat down as I began to eat.

"Baby... I have a baseball game today at 1:00 pm." Corey muffled as he was eating pancake.

I look at my phone and it was 11:35 am. "I'll come. Just let me text Mariana."

Corey nodded as he continue to eat his food.I smile and unlock my phone as I tap to the message.

Me: Hey girl. Do you want to come by to watch Corey's game?

Bestie💕: sure! I wouldn't miss it! What time is his game tho?

Me: his game starts at 1:00. Meet me there at 12:30.

Bestie💕: ya sure ! no problem ! see you there ! :)

Me: alrighty ;)

"Alright babe, I gotta go home and change.Thank you for the food.I'll see you soon." Corey got up and lean in to peck me.