Chapter 4

*Home*

Janine's P.O.V

By the time I got home, I ran straight to my room and slammed the door. I walked to my bed and lay down. My tears were coming down to my cheek.

How could he do this to me? I thought he loved me? Did he used me on our date? I'm overreacting.I need to stop.

I lay there for 3 hours until it was dark time. My phone vibrate on nightstand.I grabbed my phone and saw couples message from Corey. I open the message and read them.

Boo🐻💕:baby! This is not what it looks like! Whatever you think is not true!

Boo🐻💕: . I'm telling the truth and I will never lie to you. Nothing is going on between me and Madisyn.

Boo🐻💕: babe..

Boo🐻💕: I love you to the moon and back.

Boo🐻💕:You will always be my baby girl.

Boo🐻💕: I'm gonna come by tomorrow. I'm giving you space right now.

Boo🐻💕: sweet dream baby girl. Love you. ❤️❤

I sighed and put my phones away. I got up and went to the wardrobe. I changed my outfit into this.

I walked back to the bed and lay down as I went to sleep

*Next Morning*

I woke up and put on my slippers as I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on the coffee maker as I open the cabinet to get a coffee cup.

"Good Morning sweetheart." My mom walks in and grab an orange juice from the fridge.

"Morning mom.." I sighed and pour the coffee in the cup.

My mom frowned as she poured orange juice in the cup. "Are you ok honey?"

I looked at her and sighed again."yes I'm ok. I'm a little upset of what happen yesterday.."

My mom led me to the table and sat down. "What's wrong?" She hold my hand as she drank her orange juice.

I explained to her of what happen yesterday about Madisyn and Corey.

My mom sighed."Honey,..you can't be upset. Maybe they're just friend.."

"But mom! Sh-" My mom interrupted me.

"No buts. There are some people that became friends after they broke up. If she doing something stupid to you to get his attention, you need to tell Corey about that. He'll have to deal with that not you."