Chapter 1

* Friday *

Janine P.O.V

Today, I'm celebrating my anniversary with Corey. We've been dating for 6 months. I first met him when we had same art class together and he sat next to me. We became best friend at first then couple months later he asked me out.

Right now, I'm in English class and it was boring. Half of the students fell asleep on their desk.

The bell had ring ,I pack my stuff in my backpack and is ready to leave ."Don't forget to read page 146 and answer the questions!" , said the teacher as the students walk out of the class.

I walk to the hallway and see Corey holding red roses, waiting at my locker . I smiled and walk toward him.

"Hey baby, happy anniversary" said Corey as he grab my waist and kiss me.

I smile and kiss him back. "Happy Anniversary too, my love."

Corey grin and peck me 5 times."Get ready for tonight baby, I'm taking you out for dinner."

"Mmm sound goods, where are we going?" I open my locker and put my English book away.

Corey smirked."Well,I'm not telling you. It's a surprise."

I close my locker and look at him. "You know I hate surprises!." I whined.

"I'm sorry baby,but I'm not telling you." He grabbed my hand and walk to the cafeteria.

"Ughhhhh you got to be kidding meee, I hate youu" I sat down on the bench with my friends and set the roses down on the table.

"You love me baby" He grab my face and kiss me. I kiss him back with passionately and smile.

"OMG stop kissing you guys! Get a room or something!" said Mariana with a giggle.

Mariana is my best friend since middle school. She was always there for me no matter what. She has brown eyes and brown hair with few highlights. She loves to hear music and she attend to different kinds of concert.

Corey blush and pull away. He awkwardly scratch his head. " Uh ... sorry?." He laugh nervously.

"No it's ok baby, she's a little nut today." I smile at Corey and turn my head to Mariana as I give her a glare.

"Hey! I'm not nut! You guys always kiss and it's not fair!". Mariana pout and continue to eat her salad.

I laughed and shake my head. I grab my sandwich from my pink back pack and slowly eat it. "So what time do you want me to get ready for tonight babe?"

"At 6:30 because I'm picking you up at 7:15." Corey grab my waist and lay his chin on my shoulder.

"Mmm alright." I continue to eat my sandwhich. The bell ring and I begin to groan. "I don't want to go class. It's so freaking boring." I pout.

"Come on baby,you can handle two more hours. Then we can go walking to your home." He mumble as he kiss my neck, carefully not giving me a hickey.

I close my eyes and move my neck to my left,letting Corey kiss my neck little more. I sigh and nod. "You're right babe."

Corey smile and pull away."I'll see you soon, love you." He got off the bench and bend to kiss me before he leaves.

"Love you too" I smile and peck him as I watch him leaves to catch up with his friends.

"Omg you guys are so in love. I can see it in your eyes." Mariana chuckle and clean her mess on the table.

I turn around and sigh again. "Of course, I can't help it. He's so sweet and lovely."

Mariana smile, but frown the next minute. "Corey will be graduating soon..."

" I know... I'm still gonna be at school for 2 more years. Hopefully, we can stay in touch and have our long distance relationship." I stood up and grab my stuffs .

"Don't worry, he desperately is in love with you and he won't leave you." Mariana smile.

"Thanks. I love you bestie." I smile.

"Oh pleaseee. Thank you." Mariana roll her eyes and laughed. I smile again and shake her head. I left the cafeteria and walk to my history class.

*After school*

"Babe,what are going to do after graduation?" I look down and wait for his response as I walk with him to my home.

"Oh yeah that's right. I forgot to tell you at lunch. I got a letter from the professional baseball team and they selected me to be on their team so I'm able to play there instead of going college.Corey grab my left hand and kiss it gently.

My heart begin to beat fast, I try not to panic. "W .. What ..t ..t-team ? I stutter.

"Dodgers. They play in Los Angeles. What's wrong?" Corey begin to worry.

My eyes widen and stop walking in front of my house. "Oh...n-nothing." I fake smile at Corey.

"Babe please answer me. What's wrong?" He grab my face and look into my eyes.

I took a deep breath and close my eyes. " I'm really scare about our relationship. I really love you and I don't want us to break up. How are we gonna see each other?"I open my eyes and look into Corey's beautiful green eyes.

Corey sigh and grab my waist. "Babe it's ok. I love you too. I can stay if you want me to. We are not going to break up. I can just find another team to play. "

"No babe. I don't want you to stay because of me. I want you to follow your dreams.."

"Babe let's not think about it right now. We have a date tonight. We can talk about it later." Corey whisper and kiss me with a passionate.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Corey pull away and put his forehead on mine. "I love you."

I smile and close my eyes."I love you too, forever and always."

Omg I'm so sorry for not updating. I was so busy with schools and stuff. I'll try update more chapter this week! Thank you for being patient. ;)