Chapter 22

Janine's P.O.V

I got up and walked to the bathroom. After 20 minutes of hot shower. I got out of the bath tub and dried myself. I wrapped my body with a towel and walked toward the wardrobe. I throw up some outfits and put them on.

I went to Chase's room and see Chase still sleeping. I smiled as I carefully wake him up. "Baby...you need to wake up...it's 12 afternoon." I whispered. He stirred in his sleep. I frowned as I touched his forehead. Woah he is feeling warm. "Baby...are you feeling sick...?" I asked.

He nodded as he coughed. I gasped. "Baby..we need to go see a doctor.." I said. He groaned. "I don't wanna go..." I turned on the light and went to his closet. "Yes. We need to go. Go brush your teeth." I said as I picked up his outfit. He got up and went to the bathroom.
I pulled out my phone from my pocket and texted Corey.

Me - babe... Chase and I might not come to your game..

Corebear 💙 - what? Why? What happen?

Me - Chase is sick and I'm taking him to the doctor.

Corebear💙 - shit. It's probably my fault. I'm going with you guys.

Me - no babe . Stay ..you have game and the the team needs you.

Corebear💙 - it doesn't matter if they need me. Family comes first. I'll see you in 10 minutes.

I sighed. He so stubborn. (👀 N) But at the same time he's amazing. He's already stepped up as a dad to Chase. He's different than every man you see. He's more caring person and is willing to do anything. I love him so much.

I got a text message from Cody and I rolled my eyes.

Manwhore - Hey babe... I'm sorry I can't make it. I have to go pick something for my mom.

Me - ok that's fine ...I have to take Chase to the doctor. He's sick.

Manwhore - awww. Hope he feels better. Give him a hug from me. Love you.

Me - kk

I rolled my eyes. Ugh. Why isn't he telling me the truth? Why is he cheating on me. This is bullshit. He have balls and he needs to grow the hell up.

Cody's P.O.V

I drove to Nessa's house and parked. I felt guilty for doing this to Janine. I shouldn't be doing this,but I couldn't help it. I got out of the car and walked toward her house. I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

A man opened the door and glared at me. "You must be Cody." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Is Nessa home?" I asked. "Yes she is. Let me tell you one thing." He said as he got close to me. "Who the fuck are you? You don't tell me what to do." I said. He grabbed my shirt. "I'm her man and if you don't do anything for Nessa. I will find your ass and kill you." He said in a threat.

I pushed him off as I was about to punch him. Nessa interrupted us. "Babe..who was it?" She asked. He smirked as he turned around. "I don't know. I tried to tell him to leave,but he wouldn't." He lied. I fisted my hand. "Oh...let me handle this. Can you stay inside?" Nessa said as she stared at me.

Wow. She even more beautiful. I shouldn't cheat on her. I regret it so much. Wait? What about Sabrina or Janine? Oh fuck. I can't do this anymore. Kill my self.