Chapter 20

Janine's P.O.V

Today, Chase and I are going to Dodgers stadium for Mariners vs Dodgers. Corey has invited us since he wanted introduced his family to Chase. Today it going to be an interesting day because Chase is meeting Corey's family for the first time. That means he will be meeting his cousins.

I haven't contact or seen Corey's family in a long time since I got pregnant with Chase. I never told then about my pregnancy nor Chase. Honestly, I gotta admit that I am nervous for today. The family knows about Chase and they're really excited to see him. I hope they don't hate me for keeping a secret from them.

Speaking of Corey, he has been avoided me lately and it upset me. I don't know why it's bother me so much. I guess I still miss him...or not? I don't know. I want him back. I miss him after all. I'm still in love with him,but I refused to admit it. Oh well. I got Cody....or not. Whatever. I need to stop overreacting and focus.

"Momma. I'm ready." Chase said as he grabbed his juice. I nodded as I grabbed my keys. "Let's go." We both walked to my car and got in. I started the car as I drove away. "Momma...I'm nervous.." He said in nervously. I smiled. "Baby it's ok. Everything will be fine." I said looking up in the mirror.

He nodded. "What's it like to meet daddy's family?" He asked in curiosity. I sighed. "Well ... grandma is really nice. She's very lovely and she'll give you a big hug. Grandpa is chillin haha. Uncle Kyle and Uncle Justin are crazy. I can't stand them." I chuckled, remember them.

He grinned. "Just like daddy!" I nodded and smiled. "Yep just like daddy,but overall I love them....I wish I could have a big family like daddy." I said as I drink my water while driving. He nodded. "I want a baby brother or sister." He pouted. I choke on my water as I put my water bottle down. "Oh my god . Chase you're almost choking me." I said as I was coughing. He giggled. "Just saying." I shook my head and kept focusing on the road.

20 minutes later we got to stadium. We parked and walked to the stadium. The security saw us and lead us in. Chase and I entered the locker room. "Daddy!" Chase said as he ran to Corey. Corey turned around and caught him. "Buddy! I miss you!" He said as he kissed his son on the cheek. Chase giggled. "I miss you too daddy."

I smiled as I felt a hand on my eyes. I realized it was Cody's hand. "Cody." I said as I pulled his hands away. He groaned. "How did you know?" He said. I laughed. "Because I know you." He rolled his eyes playfully and pecked me. I smiled.

"Uh...sorry,but we're ready to go to meet my family." He said in a cold tone. I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I'll come." I said. He ignored me as he walked away with Chase in his arms. What the hell is wrong with him. I do not accept his behavior. I need to talk him soon as possible.

We walked where the Mariners are and we spotted Kyle. "Hey Kyle. It's good to see you. I miss you bro." Corey said as he gave handshake to Kyle and hug him. "I miss you little brother...and is this Chase?" Kyle asked. Corey nodded. "Chase ..this is uncle Kyle." He said.

Chase hide his face in Corey's neck and smiled. Kyle chuckled. "He's so shy like you." He said as he rubbed his nephew's hair. Kyle looked behind him and saw me. I blushed. "Janine...hi...you looked so different. "He said as he hugged me. I awkwardly hug him back. "Thank you...so did you." I smiled. He smiled back.

Corey took Chase to the front row seat where his rest of his family are. I followed behind him. "Corey. My baby." Jody said as she opened her arms. "Hi mom." Corey said as she gave her a hug. "Aww is this Chase?" She asked. "He looks a lot like Corey..my son." Jeff said.