Chapter 16

Janine's P.O.V

I put on my black heels as I was getting ready to go on the date. I'm a little nervous. I haven't been on a date in long time since the last date with Corey. I decided to not to go on dates with other guys because I do not trust them,but Cody is different.

There was a bell ring at the door. "Chase! Can you open the door for me?! I need to use a restroom!" I yelled as I entered the bathroom. Chase looked away from the t.v and walked to the door. He opened and sees Corey. "Corey!!" He yelled as he hugged him. Corey chuckled. "Hey there buddy." He said as he hugged Chase back.

I got out of the bathroom and went downstairs. I saw Chase hugging Corey. "Oh hi..." I said in awkward tone. Corey looked up and scratched his head. "Hi..you look beautiful." He said as he bit his cheek inside.

I blushed a little. "Thanks" I said. "So what are you doing here??" Chase said as he looked. "Well I'm babysitting you tonight while your mom is going on a date." Corey said. "Really??? Yay!!!! We're gonna have so much fun!!!!!!" Chase said in a excitement voice.

I chuckled. There was a honk outside. "I must get going. Chase please behave good or no more t.v." I bend down to kiss his forehead.

He giggled and nodded

He giggled and nodded. "Yes mommy!" I smiled and stood up. "Alright. He already ate his dinner so make sure you have him bed at 9 pm." I said as I walked past Corey. He nodded. " I will. Have fun ..with Cody." He said. I looked at him and exited out the house.

I closed the door and walk to Cody's car. I opened the door and entered. "Damn baby. You look hawt ." Cody smirked. I blushed. "You look very handsome." I smiled. "Alright lets go." He said as he drove away.

*at the restaurant*

"Cody..I can't..this is restaurant is really expensive." I said. He shook his head. "Nah. It's worth it for this beautiful young lady. Now come on." Cody said as he gets out of the car. I chuckled.

We both got out of the car and walked to the restaurant. He opened the door like gentleman. I smiled as I walked in. We both got the table and sat down.

I picked up the menu and looked through it. "So how long have you lived here?" Cody said in curiosity. "I've live here for 5 years." I said as I put down the menu. He raised his eyebrows. I stopped him before he ask. "I moved in after I graduated. I was offered for modeling job so I accepted it and moved in. Also, I want my son to have best childhood here." I said.

He nodded. "That's nice....You don't have to answer this,but what happen to Chase's father?" He said. I bit my lip and looked down. He lifted my chin up."You don't have to answer this .." I shook my head. "I want you to know...um...Chase's father is uh....Corey Seager." His face drops as he heard the name Corey.

"Corey??? What?? How come he didn't tell me?" He said as he was in shocked. I explained him the whole story. "Ohh... wow..that's crazy.." Cody said as he was shook. I nodded .