Chapter 5

*Few Weeks Later*

Janine's P.O.V

Today I've been feeling very sick. I've threw up almost everyday. There is something wrong with me. Corey convinced me to go to the doctor,but I refused.

I open my eyes from my sleep and ran to the bathroom as I throw up. While I was throwing up, there was a hand rubbing up and down on my back.

I stopped throwing up and flushed it. I groaned as I leaned back to the wall.

"Baby pleasee go see a doctor. You've been throwing up for 2 weeks. This is not normal at all." Corey pouted as he lay out his hand to me.

I grabbed his hand and stood up. I closed my eyes as I put my head on his chest,listening his heartbeat.

"Fine I will call to make an appointment." I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Promise me baby?" Corey rubbed my back.

I chuckled. "Yes babe. I promise."

He kissed my forehead. "Come on baby let's go back to bed and cuddle."

I nodded as I walked back to my bed and lay down. I lay to my left side and wrapped my blanket around my arms.

Corey wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to keep me warm. He kissed my cheek and went black to sleep.

I smiled as I snuggled his arms

I smiled as I snuggled his arms. I'm so lucky to have him. He was my first boyfriend ever since.I thank god for that. I drifted off to sleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up with a smell of the breakfast food in the kitchen. I turned to my right and see an empty spot. I yawned as I rubbed my eyes. I sighed and look up to the ceiling.

My head hurts like hell. I'm feeling sore and weak. I definitely need to go doctor. I look at my alarm, it was 10:40 am.

I got up and went the bathroom to brushes my teeth.

After I brushed it, I walked downstairs to the kitchen. I stopped and stared at Corey's back. He really have a sexy muscle back and it's glory.I love it. I slowly walked behind and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Corey chuckled as he continued to cook. "Morning babe. How you feeling?"

"I'm feeling a little bit better,but still worse." I mumbled.

He turned off the stove and turned around as he picked me up. He set me on the counter and hugged me."I'm sorry baby. I hate to see you get sick."

I hugged him back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and sighed."Me too . Hope everything is ok with me."

"Trust me baby. You will be fine." Corey pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

"Oh baby..I love you so freaking much." I leaned in to kiss him.