Chapter 2- Team 7

Start from the beginning

"Sorry about Kakashi-sensei, he tends to be late." She says making Kitsune question the abilities of the team.

"...Hn." Kitsune says resorting to not responding.

"You're just like Sasuke..." Sakura mutters, bringing her head down into a sigh.

"Hn." The black haired male says in response.

Kitsune raises his brow before unnoticeably smirking under his mask.

"Hn." Kitsune says once more, and the black haired male looks at him in challenge.

"Hn." Sasuke says, making Kitsune narrow his eyes in acceptance to the challenge.

"Hn." Kitsune says silently daring him to try again.

"Hn!" He responds in a more aggressive tone.

"Hn!" Kitsune says starting to get pissed.

"Hn!" Sasuke says, almost mockingly.

"STOP ALREADY DAMN IT!" Sakura screams raising her fist in anger, and the boys look at her in shock.

"Now will you two stop with the bastardized hn's so I can go beat up Kakashi-sensei for being late?!" They nod in response as Sakura goes back towards the village to find her sensei.

"...Why do I have a small sense of fear?" Kitsune asks Sasuke, who is twitching from embaressment.

"With her it's normal." He responds not taking his eyes off the direction she went.

Kitsune sighs, setting down his backpack, before looking out of the village wondering if he will make it to his next meal alive.

---

After a half an hour of waiting the boys look behind them to see an angry Sakura dragging an almost unconcious Kakashi.

"You know, it's not healthy to be late." Kitsune says anger laced in his voice.

"Ma, ma, no need to be mad." Kakashi says waving his hand from his position on the floor.

"Who says I'm mad? You haven't seen me mad yet." Kitsune says his voice taking a dangerous tone.

"Then that means you're naturally scary then?" He asks, making Sakura and Sasuke sweat drop.

"...I don't know whether to count that as a complement or not." Kitsune mutters sweat dropping.

"..." Sasuke and Sakura stay silent, still sweat dropping at their...unique sensei.

"I think I'll take the complement, Cop Cat." Kitsune says, silently smirking under his mask when he recieves looks of interest from Kakashi.

Kakashi averts his gaze and pulls out a book, making Kitsune visibly twitch in annoyance.

"Is that what I think it is?" He asks killer intent thoroughly laced into his voice making Kakashi freeze before looking at him with wide eyes.

"Kitsune-san, I take it you don't like that book either." Sasuke says glaring at the book in his perverted sensei's hand, probably hoping it would burst into flames.

"Anytime Jiraiya even tries to mention it I threaten him." He responds coldly. Everyone looks at him in interest, including the people who are supposed to be guarding the gate.

"How do you threaten a sannin?" Kakashi asks curiously.

"By threatening to kick them, very hardly, in their unmentionables." He replies calmly as the two males of the group flinch in sympathy.