30 - A Day As Lydia Brooks...Secrets and All

Lydia's POV

I bring the car to life, hold the wheel steady, she smirks at me. Don't she know I'm crazy? "Lydia I thought we could-"

Running her over I don't stop. I drive out of the parking lot. I race down the streets till I'm back at that airport where I was set up by Lucy. I can't believe that bitch tricked me, I'm turning sloppy, and I need a break. After Mia's little stunt with Nolan a bitch is tired.

In fact, after this I'm taking two weeks off in Rio or something because I gotta let this weave rest god damn! I'm done,

Slowly I approach the airport and park the car, I run over to the building and try and get inside. I had a plan...but having the doors locked or jammed like this wasn't a part of it. Damn it! Knowing this bitch could fly I'm checking the nice clear blue sky around me, before I return to this steel door. Kicking it down would only break my leg, and this heel. Mama ain't doing that.

"Okay think Brooks, crazy ass angel flying around...get back in your car." I say to myself as I turn and run back to my car. Oh this is such an off day for me! Damn it!

I place my head on the steering wheel, damn no back-up neither of my partners are here, at least Mia is with Marc and Jake. At least Wade is...I don't know what Wade's issue is, it's only me. It's only-

The glass is broken, in the moment of shielding my face more I'm pulled from the car by my hair. Screaming my head off wasn't enough when I tried to reach behind me and touch whoever was doing this. Oh shit, it's Lucy!

I heard more broken glass done to my Toyota, I love this damn Camry! The guy I assumed given all the grunting rips me from the car and throws me across the concrete. Rolling around I land on my back, I groan in pain. He's in front of me, I was quick to remove a Swiss army knife and slice at his ankles.

On my back I send my leg in the air to connect with his gut as he lands on his ass, not when I steady myself enough on my feet I move. Wincing I feel the huge chuck of glass in my thigh, "Damn it."

I wipe my nose and see the blood. There's two men standing in front of me, armed with a knife and his own fists. I see Lucy in the distance, wings on display as she's watching this from above. Oh I really hate the bitch right now! "I only planned on killing one person today. Hear that Lucy I'm going to kill you."

I took out a thick piece of glass out of my thigh. Gripping it tightly in my hands the men looked a little fearful. Like who do they know pulling glass out of their body and using it as a weapon? If I said it once I've said it a million times, I'm freaking Lydia Brooks!

In a flash a guy lunches forward with his fist and I duck and stick him with the glass and send my knee to his face and throw him to the side. The next guy came at me. Backing up I grab the car door and open it slamming him into it. I grabbed a fist full of hair before constantly bashing his head in.

I spun on my heel before getting on one knee, pulling the limp body in front of me to shield me from flying bullets from other guys coming this way. I drop the body, climb to the top of the car. Removing a knife from my heel, I look over to see Jake?!

 Removing a knife from my heel, I look over to see Jake?!