Complications

A few weeks passed leaving February and leading us into the second Tuesday in March. Matthew and I were getting closer and closer, if it's even possible I think I am falling even deeper and uncontrollably in love with him. He was still able to sneak into my room at night going unnoticed. I felt bad breaking my parent's rules, but it was unavoidable. We spent most of our time together both in and out of school. Although I still spend time with my friends, Zac seemed to have squirmed his way back in to my annoyance. Matthew and I spend most of our lunch times with my friends, it's spending time with everyone at once, it kind of levels things out on an even keel. I am ditching neither for the other, rather I am combining the two. The tension between Matthew and Zac is clearly visible, although it has become part of the furniture now so no one really takes any notice of it anymore. I speak to Zac as little as possible, so basically only when he speaks to me.

We have all went to the movies and bowling, it was nice being surrounded by people. Once, being the klutz that I am I accidently dropped a bowling ball on Zac's foot. Don't get me wrong, it felt good it was like a way of getting back at him for the suffering he had been causing me. I got the worst score possible, I don't think I could have aimed worse if I tried. It was fun in one way, as I got to hang out with my friends. In another way, it's bad when Matthew isn't always there, I still hate being away from him.

Each kiss still feels like the first, out of this world and it takes my breath away. He is still concerned about his self-control and hurting me and I must reassure him every time that he won't, but he still isn't convinced. I am so attached to Matthew now, I can't live without him in my life. Without him I wouldn't survive in this world, he is my world.

However, there are barriers up ahead, his family and Satan and whatever else comes our way. Even though I am happy when we are together I always seem to have that nagging feeling in the back of my head that what we have may not last forever. I wince every time I have a thought like that because it's unbearable to even just imagine my life without him. We must deal with the complications they won't ever go away if we don't.

It was a chilly, drizzly day, the rain came on and off as it pleased. A little of the sun's light managed to break through allowing me to see my first rainbow in Betws-Y-Coed. I love rainbows, I have always thought of following one to see where it ends. I haven't tried this, although most people who have tried usually either find nothing or they can't find it's end. Maybe with Matthew's speed we could try, but I don't want to. I guess I don't want to be disappointed just encase I don't find anything, sometimes it's nice to let life have some mysteries and believe that there is magic in the world.

When Daniel died, I felt like all the world's magic died along with him, but Matthew has awoken that hope in me that magic does exist if only you look in the right places.

As we arrived at school that morning Matthew said that he would catch up with me later something to do with getting some help with a homework assignment. Which I found weird considering he aced everything he did.

As I was crossing the courtyard to meet my friends my pathway was blocked. A girl stood there staring at me. She had earthly green eyes just like Matthew, although they were somehow different. They didn't seem to contain as much emotion as Matthew's did. They were enormous in her perfect, delicate face. They sat under her feathery black eyelashes that curled up over her eyes so beautifully. I moved down to find a small, slender nose followed by perfectly formed pouting red lips. Her skin was just as pale as Matthew's, I still can't get over how pale they are. I wonder why no one else seems to think it's strange. I suppose they don't know about the Halliwell family secret, and come to think of it they hadn't stuck out as much to me before, that was until I found out the truth. Her ultra-black hair sat perfectly just by her shoulders. She wore a cream, laced top, a black puffy skirt, black tights, and black heels. She seemed to follow fashion, this look was so in right now. Not that I follow fashion, I have my own style if you can even call it that. It's plain and simple just the way I like it. She gave off a scent of flowers that blossom in the spring time, it smelled delicious to the nostril.