Lethal Attraction

It was Friday leading us into the start of February and my last day of the week to try and get some answers before the camping trip this weekend. It's not going to be easy and Matthew isn't going to tell me willingly. I don't want him getting into anymore bother with his family, so I will just have to rely on my attention to detail of reading people and body language.

It was another cold, dreary day as Matthew picked me up, I just couldn't stop staring at him. I traced him from head to toe, something that I can't help but do every time I lay eyes on him. It was my way of keeping his image perfect in my mind always, I know my mind will never do him justice but it's all I have when he isn't near. I gazed at his dark brown messy hair which sat so perfectly on his head and didn't move a single inch, it's like he has hero hair. It shines brighter than the sun, it's style so unique, there wasn't a solitary hair out of place. It seems like a timeless hair style that was forgotten by all except Matthew.

His earthly green eyes make me feel like I am running through a field of grass, they make me feel wild and free. I feel like everything else has disappeared and all that's left in that field of grass is me and him. Whenever the light hits them they look like emeralds, which have recently become my favourite stone. I have never met a person with eyes filled with so much emotion. They never contain the same emotion for very long, it's as though they change with Mathew's every mood. They are like a window into his very core, they hide nothing. No matter what it is, bad or good, it's on display for all to see. But, there's very few that look close enough to discover their hidden depths and until now Matthew hasn't let anyone close enough to figure him out.

Those lips are my weakness, they are a luscious red with a wet, slippery, glossy coating. I have never seen a set of lips so smooth and perfectly formed. They seem so moist; I can almost taste the saliva.

His skin is so pale, I sometimes feel like I am looking at a ghost, it's so smooth as though it has been painted on with such care and precision.

Beneath that dark blue t-shirt lie those striking pecks and perfectly formed abs. I would imagine a lot of work went into making them look the way they do. Even under layers of clothing they are still visible, leaving not very much to the imagination. The muscles in his arms were just as sexy, I love the way they seem to pop out when he bends. I could stand and watch him do that all day and most likely drool in the process.

It's hard to believe that someone so beautiful could be real. I'm afraid that he may disappear in a sudden puff of smoke and then I will wake up and realise it was all just a dream. The death of my brother is a nightmare that I will never wake up from. But, Matthew is like a dream come true and I don't ever want to wake up from this.

I was almost drooling as I sat there staring at him, I kept wiping my mouth just to be on the safe side. I couldn't let him see me do something so embarrassing like that. But, I just couldn't help myself, he is just so unbelievably god like, but that wasn't the only reason why I kept staring at him. I was looking for something. Anything that would give me a clue to figuring out that deep, dark secret of his. And that's when I saw it, I can't believe I hadn't noticed this before. He had a tattoo on his neck, it read 666, how strange. If I am not mistaken that is the sign of the devil, is he part of a cult or something, or is it just part of his bad boy image. This will require some thought, but I have time and lots of it.

"What are you staring at?" he asked casually as he turned the wheel.

How to answer the question without revealing my true quest, he couldn't deny me this and it was true after all. I'm sneaky like that I know how to get out of telling the truth, by telling another truth instead. When you are a bad liar, you have to think of other ways to hide the inner truth.