"Raina. Dr.Raina."

"Can you tell me something about her?" She asked me in fear as if I'll get hurt.

"Yes. you should know about her.She was the very good. She was rave, intelligent, kind and helpful. She was very beautiful. Just like you."

We talked a lot about her. In 15 years this is first time that I am talking about her so freely and without any fear or hesitation because now Ambar knows everything. We kept talking for an hour.

"OK Ambar now go to sleep because tomorrow we have to go for your admission in dance class and then we'll go for shopping." I said to her and switched the lights off.

"Mom."

"Yes."

"You are my mother."

"Yes dear I am your mother."

The month passed quite peacefully because there was no Arman hanging around our residence or Dev's office but Ambar has changed so much. She now remains so silent. She doesn't goes to play even Mrs. Rao came to our home to check on Ambar if she is fine or not. Her demands are now reduced to a greater extent. Dev is worried very much and Arush is trying his best. The truth has shaken her deeply. Ambar has taken a new hobby for gardening. It seems that she enjoys it or she has found something which can help her to engage her mind. Yesterday when she was watering plants she even watered Mrs. Rao's plants which were drying. I am sitting on sofa in living room and Ambar is planting her new plants in garden. Arush is in gym and Dev at restaurant there is so much silence. Suddenly there is ring on the door. The peaceful silence is taken away. It is Dev.

"Why so early today?" I ask him in surprise but he enters in house and holds my hand and drags me to bedroom " Come with me." all he said.

He hands me a bunch of papers. it was custody papers for Ambar. So he really meant it.

"He knows a lot about us Mira. In 15 years his wealth and power has raised to a great extent. The only weak point he has is that he is not politically well connected here unlike you and his business is not stable in south unlike in northern states. If we have to win we have to tell Srinidhi to intervene because Arman is partner with Sami's in laws."

My sister Srinidhi is also a lawyer and she is politically well connected from her in laws side as her husband was a party leader. She has her own law firm and has contacts with many powerful and well connected people.She has always supported us. She is a strong woman and I look up to her. Her husband died when she 42. She brought up her younger son all alone. She has always supported me in every way. I dialed her number in hurry and she picked up her phone.

"Hello Akka?"

"Hello Chinna (little sister) what happened?"

"Akka Arman has filed custody case."

"Don't worry just keep Ambar's adoption paper and other documents ready with you."

"OK."

"Chinna if it is possible try to get Raina's divorce papers. Do you have them?"

"Yes."

"Do as I say. There is no doubt it'll be proven that she is his daughter but we have to prove that he is not capable to raise children."

"As you say. Thank you Akka. Take care bye."

"Bye. Mira don't worry Ambar will not go anywhere."

Arman's POV.

Rina kept a set of papers in front of me. It contains information about Dev's previous 15 years life. According to these papers Dev sold his office in Delhi. He rented an apartment here for 3 years and worked as legal advisor for some stock firms. He had just provided aid to them but never went to fight any case himself. Mira was working with the hospital in which I donated money. She is even consulting doctor to many other hospitals. Dev rented a shop and started his own cafe which in other 7 years with its growing popularity turned into a restaurant. Later he bought the shop when the market was at its lowest. At the same time he bought his present house. This all information leads to a conclusion Dev is well connected here. Mira and Dev both are financially well covered. They can fight the case for 2 to 3 years if we don't get proper dates.

I kept the papers back in drawer. Aditya is sitting beside me.

"What are my chances of winning this case?"

"I won't lie sir but you should back-off because it won't be good for your reputation to get that girl."

"That girl is my daughter and damn with reputation. I want to know the chances."

"Sir they are more of like 30%. Sir your ward has been staying with them since her birth. They are providing her everything that a girl of her age can want and the plus point to them is they are a family. The court will give decision in their favor." His words disappointed me. He said the truth but I can't let go off her.

"What are the points that sup[port me by 30%?"

"That you are her biological father, you are more rich than Mehra's and after your death Ambar will be the sole heir to your property."

"Can we hide the facts of my divorce? If it helps then?"

"Even if we hide they will bring it up. Sir all we can get you is a visitation right and that too according to convenience of Mehra's."