"But they offered me something. You for a pack. They wanted you and I'd get a pack. I honestly didn't expect to get Black Crescent Moon but it is a great pack." Killian said. "You aren't getting this pack." I told him. "Without you there is no one to protect it. My rogues will wipe out any people who rebel against me. This pack will be mine. I will be the alpha since your alpha will die. Or maybe I can send him with you. So many choices." Killian said with a laugh. "Give me the antidote." I repeated.

He turned towards me and his eyes turned gold. "It will take a lot more than that to get the antidote." Killian said with a smirk. I glared at him then took a shot at him. He shot a bolt at me that knocked my pistol out of my. I got my other pistol out but he appeared in front of me and disarmed me before chucking the pistol across the room.

He nailed me in the gut. I punched him right in the face then slammed my head into his. He claws my arm and I kneed him in the gut. It was going to go down. I wasn't holding back with this bastard. He had killed my parents and was now trying to kill Dalton. I punched him in the face and he punched me in the stomach then tried to kick me. I ducked underneath and nailed him in the gut.

I latched onto his wrist and decided to play dirty bit down on it. He let out a cry of anger then reached forward to probably tear my lip ring out. Hell no. I twisted his wrist and twisted it till I heard a crack. "Bitch." Killian spat out.

I punched him in the face. "This is for my father." I told him twisting his wrist even more making him cry out. I slammed my foot into his knee. "That is for my mother." I told him. He snarled at me. I whaled my fist into his nose letting my anger guide me. "That is for Ryne." I spat out. I then grabbed his good arm and dislocated it then kicked it. "That's for Enyr." I seethed. I brought my foot down on his ankle making him buckle to the ground. "That is for Dalton." I told him. Then I punched him and walked over to my gun.

"You kill me. You kill him." Killian laughed. "Then you have no one. No mate, no family, no friends." Killian laughed. "Joke is on you. My brothers alive. Way stronger than any pathetic rogue. Stronger than werewolves. But I have a witch friend. We'll find the antidote." I told him.

With that I placed the gun to his head. "This is for me. For destroying my life." I told him staring him in the eye. I shot the machine and power flooded through me before placing the gun back at his head. 'Pull it.'

Satan gave me his influence and my eyes burned blue. "I don't serve Satan. I'm his vessel. He supports me as I support him. Now burn in hell." I told him. Before Killian could respond, I pulled the trigger and a bullet made home in his head. Killian collapsed.

I heard footsteps and turned to see Orchid walk in. "Isabella." Orchid said eyeing Dalton. Dalton had shifted back. I ran over to him and dropped by him. A black thing was spreading. "He was poisoned. Somewhere in here is an antidote. We got six minutes." I told her feeling tears whelm.

Orchid nodded then began to search the room. Killian's corpse laid on the floor. I lifted Dalton's head up and into my lap. I moved some hair from his face. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of gotten you involved." I whispered. Dalton moaned in pain, sweat covering his complexation. I didn't want him to die.

I enjoyed his company. I expected something snarky from Satan but got nothing. Without Dalton around I wouldn't have the support he gave me. Him being nice to me and willing to help me out. Even in my darkest moments. He took a bolt for me for crying out loud and this is where it got him. Poisoned.

"I think I found it." Orchid said. "Three minutes." I told her as Orchid hurried over. In a glass cup was a green liquid. "Lets hope it works. How did he get poisoned?" Orchid asked. "Crossbow bolt." I murmured. "Pour this on your bullet and shoot him. Somewhere it won't be terminal." Orchid said.

I grabbed the thing and took out a bullet. I found a steel bullet and poured it on the bullet. The bullet sizzled as I put it back in the chamber. Pushing it to Dalton's leg where his large vein wasn't. I closed my eyes then pulled the trigger.

I heard a loud scream to see Dalton fully awake, pain covering his face. He was swearing and the black veins were convulsing and shrinking. "What the hell!" Dalton exclaimed looking at me. 'He's not gonna die.' He wasn't going to.

"I. You got poisoned. I gave you the antidote via bullet." I murmured as Orchid got up and walked away. A black wolf with white stripe was waiting for Orchid. Andrew. Dalton was panting as I moved the gun. "That's nice. Mind getting the bullet out? Or getting me to the pack doctor?" Dalton asked.

I heard bones snapping then rustling of clothes before Andrew walked in. "The rogues fled after the he died and the connection was cut. We have some people chasing them to get them out or kill some." Andrew said as he helped me get Dalton up. Dalton nodded.

"Got a car nearby?" Dalton asked. "Yeah my mustang is nearby." I told him. "Ok. I'll give you directions to the pack doctor." Dalton said as we hobbled him out of the building and to my car. Andrew left leaving Dalton to me as he went to my car.

"I'm sorry." I told him. "What for?" Dalton asked. "Putting you and your pack in danger." I murmured. "We chose to help. I don't regret it." Dalton told me. "I will always help you. You can't keep me away either." Dalton said giving me this look as we made my way to my Mustang.

We put Dalton in the back with me and Orchid and Andrew got the front. Andrew was driving. Dalton was still naked so I put one of my blankets over him as Andrew drove off to the pack doctor to get the bullet out. I felt slightly proud. Killian was dead and Dalton was alive

That's all that mattered.

1810. So who thought Dalton was going to die? I wouldn't do that to you. Dalton is a vital character to the story. But there will be one death. Guess who it is? He only appeared in this book. Until next time deathly marshmallows.