:Chapter 31:

:Isabella:

I was in my room throwing clothes into my suitcase. One thought was running through my head and that was that we were leaving this place. 'Back to Greenburg. The place of the supernatural.' I smiled at that and began to pack faster. I put some of the books in the bag and put the sword in my suitcase. I'd hang that up and maybe take it hunting.

I pushed aside some hair from my face as I zipped up the bags. Picking them up I walked out of the suite room making sure I grabbed everything on my way out before flicking the lights off. Dalton was sitting at the table with a suitcase. 'You think everything he does is hot, don't cha.' 'I'm gonna kill you and bury you outside.' 'Bring it.' I rolled my eyes at his competitive things. "You happy to be leaving?" Dalton asked.

I nodded. "I got all my things packed, anything from the fridge you want?" Dalton asked. I shrugged and headed towards the fridge to raid it. I grabbed a chocolate bar and some sweet tea before giving Dalton the thumbs up. "It feels so good to be going back home." Dalton said leaning back. I nodded in agreement.

I couldn't wait to get back home and just kick back and relax. 'You still have to deal with those rogues. You found a hideout. Maybe plan a raid?' I groaned. "We should head to my parents house to get what I need." I told Dalton. Dalton nodded.

'This is gonna be fun.' I grinned at Dalton as we exited out of the apartment. "Plans?" Dalton asked. "Just grab the things and go." I told Dalton. Dalton nodded as we gathered our things and the keys and headed out. "I'm driving I'm assuming." Dalton stated. "Hell yeah." I told him as we got in the car. Here I come.
******************
I was stuck in the car with my feet upon the dashboard. The sun was beginning to rise and my mothers jewelry box laid in my lap. Excitement was inside me at being back at home. The place where I lived and would resume my life. 'What's the plan?' 'Catch up with everything and go back to school. Try to get the box unlocked and bring the fight to those rogues.' I was done fucking around with those rogues and waiting for them. I was gonna be knocking at their door.

Trees flew by as we passed through the New York terrain. We had gone out of Mass and we were now in New York. Dalton was taking the backroads to avoid anger. People drive like assholes in New York, a werewolf and road rage was never a good combo. Ever. Dalton took a turn. "I hate being in a car for a long period of time." Dalton said. "Why?" I asked. "Makes Ash and I restless. If you didn't get sick on my back much less our luggage I would of run back to New York." Dalton said.

I smirked at that and Satan rolled his eyes. 'Don't say it Isabella.' Satan however was cackling inside. "We could just hook you and Ash up to a sled and let cha pull me." I said biting my lip trying to suppress a grin. Keyword was try. Dalton rolled his eyes at me but I saw a small smile on his face.

The trees continued to fly by and I nearly screamed. We passed a sign that said welcome to Greenburg. Dalton grinned at that as he pushed the speed and my car began to speed up. He took a turn and I recognized where he was goin. His house.

'He is defiantly happy to see his family.' 'Where you ever happy to see your family?' 'I wanted to make them proud. Now I listen to their tortured screams for all their crimes they have committed.' Satan was smiling darkly. Ok then. 'My parents in hell?'  'No.' Well that was good.

Dalton was pressing the speed limit. "Slow down Dalton. We don't need a car crash." I told him. "I know how to drive." Dalton said his body shaking. "Do you want me to drive and you to go out for a run?" I asked a little unsure. "I'm good." Dalton said.

'You should really distract him for his own safety.' I had no idea how to do it until Satan appeared in the car leaned forward and whispered in my ear and disappeared. I rested my hand upon Dalton and offered him a small smile. Dalton swallowed. "I wanted to thank you for back in my parents house." I told him. "It was nothing really. Everyone has their downfalls and breakdowns." Dalton said his eyes glued to the rude. My heart clenched at little. "Meant something to me." I murmured slightly hurt at that.