24 - Would You Have Told Me?

Zacznij od początku

Kendra managed to put me in a head lock, "Mia stop it! I'm in control-" Agony mixed with a savage type rage I lean forward and almost do a somersault until Kendra loses balance and flips over me, and I send her body to the ground. Wiping my bloody nose,

"Shut the hell up you don't control this part of this life with me and Marc. It's over. You are going to marry my ex-husband like you wanted because you thought it could hurt me but two days later I'm with the richest man-"

"To become his baby mama, not to marry him like I'm marrying Nolan-" I lift up my leg about to stomp her lights out when I'm wrapped up in a strong pair of arms. "Enough Mia, calm down." I didn't even register I was being pulled out of the bathroom.

"He'll never be looking at you! You sideways looking hoe!" I was so pissed I didn't know what I was saying at this point. "You're fucking dead bitch!" I'm shoved against a wall, and I scream my head off more. "She's unstable, just get Kendra out of there."

Several seconds later I'm put back in the bathroom and released. The door closes, and I see Lydia. "Damn." She says, 

I was panting and trying to stop my trembling hands

I was panting and trying to stop my trembling hands. "I feel that sanity and common sense and manners were throw out the window. I'm done Lydia, Kendra needs to get help. I thought that being the good sister I am I'd...help her. But she....she can't be helped. Not by me.

"Alright so what do you want to do Mia?"

"I want to leave, anywhere."

Lydia wiggles her eyebrows, "My private island is the perfect spot." And she opens the door, allowing a crazy Kendra to rush past her and tackle me but I already knew better and dodged her movement. Got behind her, grabbed her arm and brought it behind her back, and throwing her into the wall so hard I gritted my teeth with pain.

"Go to hell." I seethed and made sure to make her scream out before letting her go back and then slamming her into the wall again. "NO don't intervene, let Mia handle it." Lydia says but her voice is the furthest thing from me. I watch Kendra cripple on the floor. I felt a hand on my shoulder I flinch.

"You beat her ass yet?" She asked excited like a little girl on Christmas. Oh I guess she couldn't see Kendra given I was hovering over her. She peeked over my shoulder and pushes past me taking selfie's.

She screamed in joy. "She whooped your ass so badly you don't even have an ass anymore. ALL I SEE IS LEGS AND BACK!" And then she came out laughing so hard I had to help her to sit down. Nolan asked where she was and I ignored his question and went on to a heaving Lydia who was still weak.

"Girl that was priceless." She breathed when I started fanning her, I shook my head. "I didn't mean to hurt her like that I just got angry. I just lost my mom who just died so I was already on edge." Lydia nods, "Yea she didn't have any right." I nod in agreement, "True."

I take Lydia's hand and lead her somewhere quiet, "Can Wade come as well? He'll need this break too." And on cue Wade appears behind me, giving me a goofy grin. "I gotta give you props. What about this island?"