Explosions and other ways to get thrown in an Asylum- Part 3

Start from the beginning

“That's-" She never got to finish. The car must have been hit because it went flying. The tarp was tied to the car because it didn't fly off. Verenity' s cage seem to just slide. Mine, however, flipped and rolled across the tarp. As the car stopped, the tarp fell. I saw a blond boy with a few pouches. I wasn't sure what they were, but judging by the crater we ran into, I didn't want to know.

“Hello, Raxi- no. Raxae- NO. Rax-a-cori-co-falla- pat-or-ians. GOT IT!!! Hello, Raxacoricofallapatorians." He said. “I'm Ace, and I would like you to release the two girls, or I'll have to go to drastic measures."

“Is that so??? You and what army??" One of the aliens challenged. The ground shook like an earthquake, crevices making their way. Bone hands began to come up, along with the rest of them.  There, we saw skeletons of  gigantic squirrels.

“That army." Ace laughed, like he didn't expect that.

“Your welcome, blondie." I shifted so I saw Nico standing a few feet away.

“Squirrels? Really, Nico???"

“Hey, I can't chose what I bring up." He shrugged.

“They're Baaraddelskelliumfatrexius Beasts. The Raza- the aliens that live here hunted them to extinction." Ace stated. He can say a complicated name of an animal but can't pronounce the aliens that live here correctly.

“Now, will you let them go willingly???" Ace asked again.

“Never, not to a human like you." One alien spat.

Ace seemed to find that hilarious because he began laughing. “Me?! HUMAN?!?! That's funny."

The other alien seemed to get worried. “No....there's only one left...."

“Well, your wrong." Ace smirked. “Will you do the honors, di Angelo???"

“My pleasure." Nico said before snapping his fingers. The squirrel beasts went berserk. They charged after the two aliens. Want to know what they did???

They ran away like babies. Good thing the squirrels chased them out of sight, it was good entertainment.

“That was..... interesting." Verenity stated. Nico walked over to us.

“Only you??? I was hoping for more than Death Breath and Bomb Boy." I laughed, now imaging them in the Marvel comics.

“Gee, I hoped a 'thanks, Nico, guess now we're even' wasn't too much to ask for." He commented, using air quotes with his fingers.

“Thanks, Nico, guess now we're even."

“Don't mock me, Locke."

“Don't tell me what to do, di Angelo."

“Well, we need to go!!!" Ace said, and before I knew it, I was being dragged down the way. It hurt, since I was still in the cage and the twists and turns weren't subtle. I found it unfair that Verenity' s cage was being held over the ground. Nico sprinted just to keep up with the blond headed lunatic.

“WHERE ARE WE GOING?!?!?!" Nico asked.

“TO THE TARDIS!!!!! WE NEED TO BE AT THE JUMP BEFORE THE EXPLOSION!!!!!"

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!"

“You wouldn't understand. YOU'LL LIVE IT, YOU'LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH!!!!"

I'm already hating this guy.

---Jez' s PoV---

They spared no time to get my death prepared. They threw me in a cell the millisecond I got there, telling me it would be ten minutes until the preparations were made. I paced around the cell, trying to pass the time. A alien guard stood outside the cell to make sure I didn't try to escape.