Chapter 43

(Taylor's P.O.V)

Liam and I went walking late one night after a date when some mysterious man walked towards us screaming like a lunatic. Liam got suspicious and told me to get behind him as the man was getting closer.

"Liam, I don't-"

"Get behind me!"

Then there was a gunshot and Liam fell to the floor.

"LIAM!"

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I was out in the crowd watching the boys perform while Joy and Taylor were working backstage. The boys were singing 'Live While We're Young' when all of a sudden the lights go out and there were seven gunshots! Girls began screaming and running around, but when the lights turned on I saw all of my best friends dead.

(Joy's P.O.V)

All the boys and I were driving to the airport With Harry and I in the front seats while everyone else was in the back.  This was a start of another tour and everyone was pretty pumped. As we were driving through an intersection a car comes out of nowhere and crashes into the passenger side of the car. Everything goes black.

As I slowly wake up, I see many eyes looking down on me. I couldn't really tell whose they were until I rubbed my eyes. Niall and Alyssa were on my left holding my hand, Louis to my right stroking my hair, Zayn sitting at the end of the bed rubbing my leg, and Liam holding Taylor's side by the end of the bed as well.

I asked where Harry was and everyone looked down. My heart beat got faster as I asked again.

"Where is Harry?!"

Alyssa looked at me with tears welling up in her eyes. 

"Please don't tell me-"I choked out and Louis says with a low voice, "Um, Joy, he had something he wanted to tell you."

He turned around, still holding my hand, and said, "I can't do this." as he broke down and started crying.

Niall cleared his throat and said, "Harry said that if we survived the crash to tell you that-," he choked out, "that he loves you."

Zayn was breathing really hard, trying to stop his tears, "Forever and Always." 

My heart monitor began to speed up.

"Why? Just Why?"

"Joy, we'll get through this," Liam said trying to be strong.

"I want to see him!" I cried out.

After that, I woke up with Harry looking at me. 

H: "You were screaming. Are you okay?"

"That was the worst dream ever."

We then heard someone else scream so we ran to where it was coming from. It was Alyssa.

She was bawling her eyes out into Niall's arms while she was rambling about how the boys were performing and then the lights went out and we were all shot, dead.

We then heard another scream and it was Taylor! This is getting really weird.

We went to check on her and she said something about Liam getting shot..

I then asked everyone to come in the sitting area of the bus so we could all calm down.

I told them what my dream was about and we all decided that we were just going to stay up and watch some movies. 

(Zayn's P.O.V)

It was weird that all three of them had nightmares of almost the same things..

I was going to ask at least one of the boys what they think about it, but I should probably wait. We're all tired, but if they have anymore nightmares and scream during the middle of the night, no one will get any sleep.

*** 

The next day, the girls were still a little shooken up so they decided that, just for today, they'd stay on the bus and just relax. They were really worried about us though. We we worried about them too, but we had to work.

(Taylor's P.O.V)

We were sitting on the bus when Jesse, Joy's ex, came on the bus looking for Joy.

A: "Excuse me, but why are you here?!"

He asked if they could get back together after the three years that they haven't seen each other for. 

Alyssa and I were just sitting to the side in shock.

Jo: "No, sorry, I'm with someone else now."

He flipped out and said, "If I can't have you, no one can!" 

I got very wide eyed and glanced out of the window and saw Paul coming. Jesse then started to drive the bus and Alyssa started screaming at him. I saw that Paul ran straight to a security car and started to chase after us.

He had someone else in the car and they were calling someone, probably 911... Hopefully!

Joy was having an anxiety attack, but she had calmed it down a little bit. But since Alyssa was screaming, it was making it worse. I was still sitting in shock; it was like I was too shocked to function and my body just turned off.

(Joy's P.O.V.)

"Jesse, pull over! Can we please just talk?!"

He was being resistant at first until I actually started crying. When he finally pulled over, he pulled me onto his lap and I told him that I'm happy with the person I am with and that he needed to realize that he broke my heart. The girl that he really needs will come later and I got up, grabbed his hand, and took him off the bus. 

Right then Paul and the police arrived; Harry and the boys were pissed, like beyond pissed. Harry came and grabbed me from Jesse and asked me if I was okay. I said yes, but then Harry looked up at Jesse and said something. I didn't really hear what he said though because I was still in a little bit of shock from that whole experience.

I walked over to the police and the investigators and told them to just drop the charges and Paul was trying to tell me that I needed to sue him, but I disagreed and told him that it was my decision. 

Anyways, if I put up a lawsuit against him, it'd probably make things a lot worse.