Chapter 17

APOV

"What's your plan for Valentine's Day?" Mia ask as we walk look around at baby clothes. I am now 22 weeks pregnant with our precious baby girl. We want to name her Phoebe Grace Grey. Phoebe was Ray's grandmother's name and she was amazing to me when I was a kid. She passed away when I was 11 but she always treated me with so much love. I always knew I wanted to name my daughter after her. We agree instantly on her middle name being Grace. I could not imagine having a better mother in law and she has always been an amazing mother to Christian so we wanted our daughter to carry two amazing women's names.

"This Valentine's Day is gonna be low key. Since we're going to New York to celebrate our wedding anniversary on Thursday, I just want to eat dinner and watch a movie while snuggling my hubby." In three days Christian and I will be married for a full year. We rented the same hotel room and I requested the roof top be decorated the same way again.

"That sounds nice. This is the first year I'll be single on V Day and I'm actually really excited about not having to dress up. I am gonna order a pizza while staying in my pajamas all day. Mom tried to get me to spend the day with her and dad but I was like ewww. Their PDA is disgusting on an average day the last thing I want is to spend a day meant for lovers with them." We laugh because Grace and Carrick still act like newlyweds after 35 years together. They are my couple goal.

"No luck with Luke?" She shakes her head and sits on the bench with a huff

"I was soooo sure he liked me but I didn't realize he was already in a long term relationship with someone. They've been together since High School. She lives in Portland while getting her Masters Degree in Psychology." Sometimes I forget that Sawyer is only 5 years older than me. He acts so much older than all of us and always keeps us in line.

"Awwww Mia, you will find the right person when the time is right. I promise the minute you stop looking the right person will arrive." She nods then drags me towards another baby store. By the time our baby arrives she will have at least two closets full of clothes. We have agreed that she can buy all the clothes she wants but not furniture. Dad is building Phoebe's crib with her name engraved into the side. Christian and I spend one weekend looking at baby furniture. We found an extra wide dresser that fits perfectly next to the double rocker that we also found.

"OMG, Ana look at this.." Mia squeals

"That is the cutest onesie ever." Mia hands me a onesie that says "My mommy made a wish and I came true!". We grab at least 10 different onesies. I found one for Christian that says "I really really really love my daddy!" I know he will love it and I plan on having that be the outfit we bring her home in.

I get home with just an hour to spare before Christian arrives so I rush around after putting the heart shape pizza in the oven to stay warm. After Christian left for his meeting this morning I made chocolate cheesecake tarts in the shape of hearts. I also grabbed two pints size Ben and Jerry's ice cream tubs in our favorite flavors and place them in the freezer.

After taking a shower, I slip on Knot Body Bow lingerie and take one last look before pulling my robe on and go check on the pizza. I look at the clock and see that Christian will be here any minute, so I turn the oven down low and make my way back to our bedroom. I toss around the red rose petals around the room and then light a few candles.

It's been about 5 minutes and I finally hear my sexy man open the door. Our eyes meet and the look of love in his eyes makes me catch my breath. I know he loves me but sometimes it still catches me off guard how much we are each others world.

"Damn baby. You are a sight for sore eyes." He smirks as I bite my lip watching him undress. He is the most beautiful man alive.

He kisses his way up my body from my ankles and placing loving kisses on belly the kissing me hard on the lips.

"I can't wait to unwrap you, baby." He kisses my lips before grabbing the end of the bow and untying the bow.

"Happy Valentine's Day to me!" He smirks before licking his way down to my core.

"oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" He thrust into me before I can come down from my orgasm

"I love you so much, baby. Thank you for giving me this life." We climax together

"That was so intense. If I wasn't hungry we would be going for round two" He laughs and helps me into my robe.

We eat our pizza and then I bring out the chocolate cheesecake I made. He squealed like a child when he saw them. My man loves him so chocolate. I almost made him a cake but I found an amazing recipe for this cheesecake.

After finishing our dinner we snuggle under a blanket and watch movies.

"We had the best time. I hope we can go to New York every year for our anniversary. We saw a broadway show and spent most of our time in the bedroom. If you know what I mean." I wiggle my eyebrows at Candace and Vicky as we eat lunch. Christian and I got back from New York a little over a week ago. The last few months have been amazing besides our baby being on the way, Nathan and Candace got engaged on last month. He ask Vicky and I for help on a unique way to propose that would also catch her completely by surprise. I thought that since he was an editor who loved books that it was be a neat idea to propose in a book. Nathan loved that idea and spent an entire month creating the book cover. The book cover was of a couple kissing and it's title was Soul Mate. When you opened the book the first few pages described their relationship and once you flipped the last page it revealed "Marry Me?" written above a diamond engagement ring. I actually cried when she showed us. She has it displayed on their coffee table at home.

Not everything has been good though. Eamon Kavanagh is on the loose. After he almost killed Kate, Christian had Taylor find Ethan and make sure he was okay. Apparently Ethan hadn't heard from either of his parents since the day he walked away from the family. He didn't even know his mother died until Taylor told him. We also told him what Eamon did to Kate. Ethan was upset about it but he said that when he left he told her to get away too but she didn't want to listen. He loves his sister but isn't interested in being a family anymore.

Elliot and I decided to meet up with Kate to clear the air with her. I started to see a therapist before Christmas. I wanted to get any underlying issues with my mother under control before we had our child. While having a session I mentioned I was writing my ex best friend and my therapist Dr. Pearl asked me why. I honestly had no idea why I was writing her except that she was such an important part of my life while I attended NYU. She was the first person after 2 years of hell at the hands of my mother and Gabriel that seem to really care about me. She became a sister to me and it's hard to not feel that connection with her even after what she did. Dr. Pearl believes I was so dependent on Kate's approval that it gonna take time for me to let our friendship go. She did advise me to not write her anymore and instead have a face to face sit down and hash out everything. Once that day is over to let our friendship go and both of us move on.

I told Christian and Elliot my plan to visit her and Elliot asked to come along so he could get stuff off his chest. In the end it was Ray and I along with all the Grey's that took a weekend and went to Charlotte. I was the first person to talk to her and it lasted about two hours before my dad came in and laid into her. When he and I left she was bawling like a baby. I hugged her and told her to have a nice life and then Elliot came in. Her face was went between shock, love and then sadness when she saw the look of hate in his eyes. It truly hurts to lose a friend that once meant so much to me but now that I have true girl friends it made me realize that she and I weren't really friends. I see it now but I am still thankful she was part of my NYU years.

"Sir, We've found Mr. Kavanagh." Taylor says as he rushes into Christians office.

"Give me five minutes." Christian says before looking at me " Baby, I need to talk to Taylor can you give me 15 minutes and then we can go to mom and dads?" I nod then kiss him before heading towards the living room and turning on the Golden Girls.