Chapter 13

CPOV

Ana's book release party although, had some bitches try to ruin it, my girl took it in stride. I still can't believe Ana had Vicky record her mother confession. The police arrested Carla on trespassing, public intoxication and once the detectives received the videos she was charged with selling a child which if found guilty is a mandatory 30 years in prison. Carla is being held without bond and I hope that once the DA gets ahold of her we never have to see her again.

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow and I can't wait for my girl and I to get on the plan for our weekend away. Her book tour starts on the 16th in New York City's Barnes and Noble, so this is our last get away before she's gone. Her and Nathan worked hard nailing down stop destinations. She will be on tour and also promoting her book with interviews in each city. They have her touring for 2 months almost non stop and her finale tour date is in Seattle. When she and I became friends again and they began talking about her book tour I offered my private jet whenever possible but she wanted to take an actual tour bus and have spent the last few months designing the bus. She is taking Vicky with her as her assistant. All the girls have already made plans to meet up with her on specific dates.

"Bye" I walk into our bedroom and find Ana putting down her phone. She has her suitcase open on the bed again. She keeps unpacking and repacking.

"Baby, are you ready to go?" She looks down at her suitcase before starting to take clothes out again.

I grab her suitcase and close it before she can unpack and make us late. I grab her hand and we make our way to the elevator.

"Ana, anything you forget you can buy on the way."

" I'm excitedly nervous. This is what I've wanted to do my entire life. You know I always wrote stories in the student paper in elementary school. I'm terrified my book will bomb and all this will be for nothing and I'll be a failure my mother always thought I would be." She has tears in her eyes and I wish I could just for one night beat the shit out of Carla.

"You have and always will be an amazing writer. You would not have been published if they didn't believe in you. This book is amazing and will do great. Remember you are Anastasia Steele and you are about to skyrocket to the New York Times best seller list." She has been this way all week. Even though her preorder book sales are outstanding and television shows have been going crazy with interview request, she stills nervous.

As we make are way towards the jet I scoop Ana up over my shoulder and spank her ass while she giggles and hits me back. We make our way into the jet passing Taylor who is trying not to laugh. Over the last 2 and half months Taylor has found Ana and I in many compromising positions. I have never met a man who can keep such a straight face even when caught in an awkward situation.

"I'm gonna make you cum so hard that the jets gonna rock." I whisper in Ana's ear. She gasp and tries to not choke on her sip of water.

"You are such a bad but sexy man. Just wait til I can take these pants off and suck you dry." She buckles herself and open her magazine. God, I love this girl.

Since Ana is gonna be on a book tour I assigned Sawyer and Cooper to be her CPO again. I don't want someone to ruin her tour and with Cooper and Vicky dating it was a plus for him to go.

The press has finally died down since Candace and I announced the end of our engagement. At first they tried to peg Ana has the reason behind the break up but we both agreed to do an interview explaining that we were never in an actual relationship. It took the threat of lawsuits to stop a couple papers from printing horrible columns about Ana being a gold digger but after a few weeks an A list celebrity couple broke up because he cheated with his costar. I have never been so happy to have someone else's face plastered on magazines.