Untitled Part 32

Chapter 32  

Damen's P.O.V 

Two weeks later 

The pale grey meeting room was silent and no one dare to break it, the elders of each realm, well most of them had turned up to the meeting. I was broken out of my thought when I heard the door bang open, Nash ran through the doors with Sophie behind him. 

He stopped and arched his back, hands on his knees, sweat dripping down his forehead. He regained his breathing nd looked up from the ground meeting my gaze, before he could say anything the door banged open again and Shawn came running in shouting. 

"DAMEN! CHARLIE IS IN THE HOSPITAL!" He shouted while running around, hand waving around in the air like the mad hatter. 

Sophie walked over to Shawn and hit him over the head, he stopped yelling and gave Sophie a glare before looking around the room and noticing all of the people, other known as the elders. He looked at me and gave me a shy smile before realizing something. 

"Damen, Charlie colla-" I didn't hear him finish as I ran out of the meeting room and towards the hospital on the other side of the castle. 

I came to a stop when I saw the brown humongous oak doors that stood between me and my soulmate, with a deep breath I pushed open the doors and was meet with the smell of disinfectant, bleach and death. I walked toward the doctor and when he saw me he started to walk forward. 

"Prince Damen, Charlie is fine but I have some important new that I need to share with you and her in private." He said with a look that I couldn't read. He started to walk away and when he noticed I was still standing in the same place he turned around. "Please follow me."  

 We walked down the corridor and the scent of rose and chocolate filled my sense of smell. Charlie. We walked into a room and I saw Charlie lead on a bed looking directly at me. I was by her side in a matter of seconds, holding her hand tightly. 

The doctor cleared his throat and we snapped our heads towards him. He looked between us and started to speak. "So, we have checked charlies blood and it came back okay but we did see something unusual as well." He stopped and looked at us, making sure that we were paying attention. "This has not happened before the female has turned sixteen but... Charlie is pregnant." 

I looked at Charlie and saw that she looked shocked, nervous, frightened and happy. She looked at me and smiled, she had un-shed tears in her eyes. I looked down at her stomach smiling, I placed my large hand on her stomach and could feel a tiny bump. 

"Damen..." She started but I cut her of my slamming my lips against hers. I pulled away when someone cleared their throat, looking around I was meet with the gang, well most of the Cleo and her mate had to go back to the castle to sort something out. 

"Charlie are you okay?" Violate, Sophie, Emily and Malia said rushing towards her and pushing me away. She nodded her head and looked at me with pleading eyes. 

"HEY! Something's going on here." Cameron accused us stepping forward and noticed how Charlie had placed her small hand over her stomach. He looked at me and then back to Charlie's stomach.  "I'm going to Kill you!" He said stepping forward and lunging at me.  

I didn't try to stop him punking me because I knew that I deserve this for getting Charlie pregnant. Cameron punched me on the nose and I could hear the crack, yep that's definitely broken, I thought to myself as I felt the blood flow out of my nose and down my face. 

"Cameron stop it!" Charlie screamed but something unusual happened... Cameron went flying off of me and hit the wall across the room. "What the hell just happened?" 

"Charlie tell me that what I think is true is a lie." Cameron said still sitting against the wall.  

'Damen what do I do?' She sent me through the mate link. 

'Just tell them.' I replied walking over to her bed and laying down with her. 

"Guys I'm-" she was cut off when Emily started to scream and jump up and down. 

"I knew it, I can't wait to see the next prince and princess of the demons world." She yelled, making everyone stand there with their mouths open staring at me and Charlie. 

"How did you know?" I asked her looking shocked. 

"I had a vision." She stated simply. 

I heard a bang and saw Nash and Shawn lead on the floor, passed out. 

Oh god. 

**************************************************************************