Untitled Part 16

Charlie's P.O.V

All I could think was run so that's what I did I ran from my true love and soulmate. I ran out the doors and towards the woods not thinking about what could happen while I was in the woods. I knew that the boys wouldn't be able to stop Damen for long because the mate bond will cause his demon side to push his humanity aside and find his mate.

I must stay away from him until my birthday because the touch of my mate can cause my hell-hound to go into early shift and that may cause me to go into a coma or die but that's the least of my worries the worst that could happen is that my brothers would also go into early shift.

I slow down as I come near the place that my father use to take me, Nash, Cameron and Shawn before he had to go back to the hell dimension to rule the hellhounds. It was the cliff that over looked the small town. You could see the street lights and the lights in homes being turned on and off. I looked up at the night sky and saw the moon shining down on me and the earth. Tonight, the wolfs were silent and the only thing I could hear was the moon howling. I took my long hair out of its pony tail and let the wind blow through it. I could hear the faint sound of feet crashing against the earth but it suddenly stopped.

"You do realise that you are wasting time just standing here, you should be running not looking at the view." I knew it was Emily because she always said what she thinks.

"I know but by running he will always be chasseing me!" I shouted in frustration while turning around to face her.

"Well you could all ways fake your own death until your birthday." She said jumping down from a tree that she was hiding in.

"And by faking my own death that would mean I must move, the thought of me dead will end up killing him and if that doesn't work he will end up committing suicide!" As I said this I could feel my heart break into two.

"Well it's your choice but choose wisely because this could mean life or death and not just for you." She said before disappearing into the woods.

I could feel the hell hound part of me become more on edge as I realised that Damen must have gotten past the boy and was following my scent. I was about to run in the opposite direction when I heard a evil laugh. I looked in to the eyes that held no emotion at all, he stepped out from the bush and walked closer to me, he held a shot gun that no doubt contained silver bullets laced in wolf bane and holy water.

"Look who we have here, little miss Rose." His words dripping in venom as he said each word. "So, tell me Charlie did prince Damen find the next queen on demons?" he looked at me with curiosity

Before I could say anything, Damen followed by Nash, Shawn, Cameron, Ash and Jake came crash-ing into the clearing. I could hear the growling of my brothers and the hissing of Ash as they saw Vincent mean while Damen shouted "Get away from her now unless you want to end up dead!"

"Aww, it looks like he did find his mate." Vincent said grabbing me by the arm and placing a knife that he had kept in his shoe up to my neck. "Step any closer and I will slice her throat open." He said through gritted teeth.

Before any of the boys could do anything, else I flipped Vincent over on to his back and pointed my mini hand cross bow at his leg. He crossed his eyes welcoming death while groining in pain. I shot him in the leg and turned around and started to walk to my brothers.

"You are just like your mother! You are both weak and can't complete a job!" he shouted after me.

"It's not that I can't complete my job it's the fact that its not my job to complete." I said turning around to face him but he was already gone.

I was about to turn around but arms wrapped around me, I could feel sparks cores around my body, heat exploded from all around my body. I knew straight away that it was Damen but I couldn't help but feel mad at him.

I fell to the floor screaming in pain while tears pour out of my eyes. I could feel the shift coming I had to get everyone away before it was too late. I could hear shouting as my brothers tried to keep Damen from touching me again.

"Get every one out of here now before I shift- AHHH!" I said before screaming as my bones broke and shifted into a new form. I looked up to see a pained expression on Damen's face.

"What the hell is happening to her?" Damen shouted at my brothers as he tried to step forward but before anyone could answer I blacked out while welcoming darkness with open arms.