Untitled Part 12

Charlie's P.O.V

2 months later

I was walking through the woods on the vampire territory looking at the orange leaves fall from the trees. I heard the soft crunch of leave underneath my feet as I walk up to the bench that stood underneath the old cherry blossom tree. The blossom tree swayed in time with the wind. I could smell the light fragrance of cherries float through the air. I sat down on the bench and thought about what had happened in the last month.

We had found out where Cleo was and how to get there but when did get there we had the shock of are life.

Flash back

"Come on Jessie, you have to run faster!" Emily shouted as she and Jake ran I front of us while I jumped from tree to tree.

"That's easy for you to say, you have inhuman speed!" Jussie shot back making me laugh. He heard me laugh and looked up at me and smiled.

You see with in the last month me and Jessie have become close friends. We made plan about talk-ing his father down and making the hunters go by a new code. We also decided to just forget about what had happened in the past and just focuses on finding Cleo.

'guys slow down we are coming up to the boarder of Ash's territory.' Jake mind linked me and Emi-ly.

We slowed down and looked around for any sign of guard but there was none, it was quiet, too quiet. We slowly crossed over and was soon surrounded by rogues, vampires, demons and even some hunters.

I looked at Jessie and signalled for him to throw the sleeping gas grenade at them. I pulled it out at throw it over to them before they could react the fell the floor unconscious. I started to run to-wards the base, I could feel the others behind me.

I could see the base coming to view but I heard a scream. I took off running faster, I reached the house looking building within seconds. The other caught up with me as I was about to open the door but Jessie beat me to it. He kicked the door making it bang open, we all ran into the room weapons ready but dropped them the floor. There on the sofa sat Ash with a girl on his lap. The girl turned around and it was... Cleo she screamed and ran towards Emily and me.

"Oh, my god, what are our guys doing here?" she screamed with joy and happiness shining through her eyes. I was so shocked I couldn't form any words.

"We came to rescue you." Emily said taking her hand and pushing her towards the doors but topped when she started to laugh like a crazy woman.

"Why would I need rescuing Emily?" she asked walking back over to Ash and sitting in his lap letting his muscular arms rap around her tiny waist.

"Well for starters you were taken from the castle, for two we didn't know where the hell you were and for three I was meant to keep you safe at all time!" Emily said to her as if she was lecturing a young child.

"I'm safe here with Ash he's my mate and we are I love, the only reason he took me was because he knew my father would not allow him anywhere near me." she said looking in to his eyes but obviously, a certain idiot had to ruin it.

"Cleo, we have to get you home now!" Jessie said walking over to get his sister but stopped when Ash hissed at him barring his thangs in warning.

I couldn't help but laugh which caused them to look at me funny and making me shut up straight away. I looked at Cleo and could tell she was confused about what was happening. I looked at Jake who had a wolfish grin.

"Who do you think you are?" Ask questioned Jessie pushing Cleo behind him. "You think you can order my mate around but you can't because you are just some perfectic human boy!" I could see the ager coming off Ash in waves.

"Okay, Cleo I need to tell you something important..." I said trailing off. "When Emily crossed over into the hunter's territory their men captured her but she found out something that was being hidden from you."

She had a look of confusion come across her face but it was replaced with realisation. She stepped forward and stood in front of Jessie. "Is it really you?" she questioned creasing his check gently.

"Cleo it's me." he said pulling Cleo in a tight hug.

"Well let's get going then." Emily said walking out of the house with us all trailing after her.

Flash back over

I was brought out of my thoughts by someone shouting my name, looking around I saw all the people I have become friends with in the last two months. They all sat on the bench in complete silence.

I looked at Ash and saw him looking at the castle that stood in the distance. I looked at Ash and Cleo to see them sat with their heads against each other and holding hands. I looked towards Jake to see him looking at the picture off him and Malia that he had taken before we had left.

"So, are you guys ready to go back on Friday?" ask asked as he placed an arm over Cleo's shoulder.

"It's going to weir but I guesses I will get used to it." I said looking at the people around me. "I just can't believe that I won't be able to have are singing competition or are movie nights." I said stand-ing up in front of my friends.

"Well about that..." Cleo said with smile. "My father has agreed to let me and Ash go to your school and act like normal teenagers for the rest of the year and I get to see my mother." She says run-ning up and hugging the living daylights out of me.

I looked at all of them and saw that we were more than just friends we were family. I ran over to the and we had a group hug before we walked up to the black and white marble castle to pack our bags and get on the road.