Untitled Part 6

Damon's P.O.V

The school had cancelled school for the week so they could get the football pitch cleaned up. I couldn't get the girl out of my mind but hopefully I will find my mate next month when I turn sixteen.

I walked out of my bedroom and walked downstairs to find my best friend and protector, Leo was sat on my black corner sofa. I sat down next to him and noticed he had a smirk on his lips.

"Oh maybe it's the photo of the girl from the party." He said with a dreamy look. I looked at his phone and saw that the girl was... Charlie, when I saw the photo, I felt protective and jealousy for some reason. I pushed it aside and carried on listening to Leo. "So I heard there's this really cool café here should we go and eat?" I thought about it and nodded my head.

We jumped into my black BMW and drove off towards the café. We pulled up to an Ameri-can 1950s styled dinner. It looked small from the outside but inside I couldn't have been more wrong it was massive. The waitresses were on roller skates taking orders and bringing food out, they were dressed in a light blue skirt dressed that flared out at the bottom, a black polo-top tucked in with a white piney around the waist and a light blue hat to match the skirt.

The dinner had black and white tilled floor and cream walls. The booths were red leather and white tables. The walls had old records and posters, there was a jute boxes in the corner on the dinner with people choosing music. The counter was Skye blue and had red stools around with people sat on them.

We found an empty both and started to look through the menu. The menu had all different American styled foods and drink. I ended up deciding to get pancakes and a soda and Leo decided to get an American burger with bacon and cheese with fries and a chocolate milkshake.

While we were waiting for a waitress to come and get are order I went to choose some mu-sic. I was walking towards the jukebox when I knocked into some one. My arms went around their waist and felt tingles. I looked up and saw...

Charlie's P.O.V

The diner was busy to day so all the waitresses were rushed of their feet. I had just finished taking a tables order when I was knocked off my feet, I shut my eyes ready for impact; it never came instead I felt arms rap around my wait and I felt tingles erupt on my waist.

I looked up to see Damon. I stood up and fattened my blue skirt out, I could feel eyes on me so I looked up and saw him still standing there staring at me. I looked down feeling a blush coming.

"Charlie get back to work." I heard my boss shout from the counter. I looked up at Damen for the last time before skating to the chef with the order.

I stopped skating in front of my next table and took out my pen and note pad. "Hello my name is Charlie and I will be your waitress what may I get you?" I said to the people in the both not looking up.

"Well I would like the cheese burger with bacon, a side of fries, chocolate milk-shake and your number." I looked up to find a boy with blond hair and blue eyes and across from him was Damen.

"would that be all or would your friend like something as well?" I asked taking his order down and looking up to see Damon sending his friend daggers.

"I will have pancakes and a soda thank you." He said looking at me with a smile on his face.

"Okay, I will be back in a jiffy." I said skating back to the counter to give there order in.

I was waiting for the order to be ready when I saw a text message from hunter, 'Where are you'

I opened the message and text back 'At the dinner can't talk working' I sent the message and turned my phone off.

The bell went and I grabbed their orders and took it to them. I was coming closer to the boys and notice three boys that I could not get away from. I stopped in front of the table and put the food down in front of the boys.

"What are you doing here? You boy are band from here for two weeks remember?" I questioned my brothers.

"Well you see dear sister we are here to perform... oh the remind me go change now or you will be singing like that." Camron said standing up and pushing me towards to locker room.

"Wait, Camron I know what song we can do." I said coming closer to him.

"What song?" he said giving me a questioning look.

"It is..."