Untitled Part 26

Damen's P.O.V

I watched as he's carried Charlie out of the door and all I could do was watch, it felt as if my heart had been ripped out and trampled on. I fell to the floor once heard a car pull away and laid motionless on the cold, hard marble floor.

I could hear people screaming my name but all I could hear was the last words that my love had said, 'I love you'. I couldn't even say it back to her.

I felt a burning pain around my neck, my breathing was becoming staggered and slow. I put my had towards my neck but could feel a bruise already forming. That's when I remembered what this had meant. They were hurting her, my mate, my Charlie!

I looked around the room to find every one standing around me with worried eyes. That's when I realized that I was still on the floor, screaming in pain trying to get my breath back.

"Charlie...pain." I managed to choke out while trying to stand but only falling onto my knees.

I heard someone walking towards me and Malia standing in front me with fire burning in her eyes. I saw her mouth move but I couldn't hear a word. I looked back down and the floor only to feel my check being slapped.

"Pull yourself together, Charlie is in pain somewhere it is twice as bad as your pain!" she yelled at me pulling me up by my hair and making me stand.

I stood there swaying from side to side. My vision went blurry and I could hardly see my surrounding. I focused on Malia trying not to pass out and stay awake. I gained control of my body and started to think about what I could do to get her back.

"I want one of you to go back with Charlie and keep an eye on her." I said but more like demanded Charlie's brothers.

They looked unsure for a second before nodding at Nash to speak. "That will be a prob-lem, we will not be able to get into the castle because they know that we will try and free her." Nash said pulling Sophie into his arms.

We were all silent for a while before a voice spoke up. "I will do it!" I turned to see Jake stand in the dark corner. "They didn't see me her and they only know me as the protector."

"Jake, you better go before their scent is gone." I said as he shifted into his wolf and running out of the door and following their scents.

I walked into my father's office with him following while the others went back to waiting for Alice to wake up. I sat down in front of my father's desk and let out a scream of frustration.

I ranked my hands through my hair trying the make a plan up when a idea came to me, there has to be a loop hole.

"There has to be a loop hole." I mumbled to my dad while standing back up and walking towards the filing cabinet.

"I've already checked but I couldn't find anything." My father replied slowly as if not wanting to tell the truth.

"There has to be-" I was cut off by Nash running in looking worried. "What's wrong?"

"It's Alice she has awoken but she said she needs to talk to you NOW!" he said running out the room and towards allices room.

I bolted after him and started to her Alice scream three simple words. "Death, war and life!"

I walked into the room to see Alice pacing back and forth burning holes into my carpet. I stopped in my tracks when I saw tarot cards laying on the floor by her bad. They were scattered all over the floor but three stood out clear as day.

"Alice?" I whispered not wanting to make her angry.

She turned around and was facing me with pure white eyes. "what have you done?" she yelled at me with anger lacing her words. "The cards have changed!"

"Alice, calm down." I said calmly walking towards her but stopped when I saw a tribal mark on her shoulder. "What's that mark."

She took no notice and kept talking. "They have the upper hand, we need her back her before next Friday." She mumbled as her whole body began to shake. "The child will be born of evil blood if we don't get her back."

"If we don't get who back?" I questioned stepping forward and holding her still.

"Charlie."