Untitled Part 9

Jessie's P.O.V

My men brought me back to the house where my father was waiting. I got out the van and walked towards the door, as I walked through the door my mother came down the stairs. She looked and me and then saw the blood on my leg. She came rushing over to me.

"Vincent!" my mother screamed.

My father came running in and stopped when he saw me he ran and helped me to the sofa. Once I was seated my mother ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. My father had a calm look on his face; I could tell that he was not calm but fuming.

"Who did this to you son?" my father said looking out the window. I didn't answer which only made him madder "WHO DID THIS!" he shouted looking at me.

"Charlie rose father." I said looking down and away from his jugging eyes.

My mother came into the room and started to attended to my wound. I looked at my moth-er to see she had a worried look while my father had an emotionless face.

"Son you will find a way to get Charlie alone and bring her here so you can make her yours" my father said walking out the room leaving just me and my mother. My mother shook her head and looked disappointed at what he said.

"You do realise by forcing her to marry you she will never be happy." My mother said look-ing in to my eye standing up. I gave her a confused look "Me and your father was betrothed, I never loved him and still don't. I was always in love with someone else but I gave up the chance to be with him to save his life." I could tell my mother loved this man but why didn't she just run away rather than stay here and be with father.

"Why are you still here then?" I asked my mother standing in front of her.

"We meet when we were seventeen but we both knew we couldn't be together, we were from to different worlds. He was the vampire prince. We were going to run way when we were eighteen but that all changed." My mother broke down crying and fell into my arms. "It was a couple of weeks later that I found out I was pregnant but also that I was betrothed to your father. I ended up running away for with him but your father found me and..."

"Mum, you haven't got to tell me." I said hugging her more feeling her shake in my arms.

"No you need to know. He said that I ever come with him or he would kill my love." She said the last bit in a whisper as if afraid he would hear. Wait was I the baby?

"Mum was I the baby?" I asked not looking up to afraid of the truth.

"No son you're not." She said taking a deep breath "Before your father took me away I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, her father took her back to the castle the day I was taken."

"I have a sister out there in the world." I whispered more to myself un able to believe it. "Mum, I want to meet my sister!" I demanded standing up from my seat. She shook her head and walked over to where I stood.

"It's impossible, hunters are not allowed on vampire territory unless you are summoned by the king or it will cause a war between the two." She said tom me before walking out of the room.

I stood by the window thinking about what my sister would look like what her name would be. I stopped thinking when I heard the clock strike midnight. I walked into my room and jumped onto my bed and fell in darkness thinking about my long-lost sister.

The next day

I could hear someone tapping my window, I looked up towards the window to find James, Travis and Mason on my balcony. I slowly limped my way over to the balcony and unlocked the doors. They all came rushing into my room.

I walked back to my bed and sat down, as I was sat down I saw the boys looking at me with a smirk. I was about to ask them what the matter was but we heard a scream come from out-side. We all rushed out of the room and onto the balcony to find a girl no older than fifth-teen being pulled towards the dungeons.

"Who the hell was that?" I asked the guys.

"That would be the vampire protector and she has been sent to find someone." Travis spoke up with a smile on his face.

I looked at the girl and took in her appearance. She had dark blue hair fading into white, she wore: guns 'n' roses top, black leather skater skirt, fishnet tights, black Dr. Martens and to top it all off a black leather jacket.

I looked over at Travis I could tell he was becoming mad. He was staring at the girl for some reason. Travis' hand clenched when he saw one of the guards push the girl to the floor but when she looked up be all gasped... she had purple eyes.

Travis was about to jump off the balcony when the girl jumped up and around house kicked the guy making him fall to the floor. The guy went to stand up but stopped when she kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. she looked up from the man and started to niff the air, she looked towards us and her eyes connected with Travis. She ran towards us and jumped up to the balcony.

"Get inside now!" she said pushing us inside my room. She looked around the room and smiled. "Nice room." She smirked.

"What the hell was that?" I shouted at the girl, stepping forward but stopped but stopped when Travis was in front of me.

"My name is Emily and I am here to talk with the woman that you call mother." She said pushing past all of us and sitting down on my bed. "You see my best friend and queen is in trouble."

"Wait did you say 'queen'" I asked leaning against the wall. If her queen is in trouble, then that could mean that my sister is in trouble.

"Yes my queen and your sister but I need your mother now!" she said with power in her voice. I heard my door open and saw Mason running down the hall. I heard feet running to-wards my room.

My mother came in and looked around the room, when her eyes landed n Emily she fell to the floor but Emily jumped up and ran to my mother before she hit the floor. Emily carried my mother over to my bad and laid her down.

"Emily where is my daughter?" my mother asked Emily with tears falling, I looked at Emily to see her looking down. "Emily, where is she?"

"He took her." she whispered more to herself. "She was right behind me we were on are way to see rose but we got ambushed, it was my fault, I should have killed him!" yelled fall-ing to her knees.

"Emily, who took her?" My mother asked her whole body shaking.

"Ash" she whispered the name and stood up. "Do any of you know where rose is?" she shouted at us coming to stand in front of us. "I have to go, NOW!" she ran out of the room and into the forest disappearing.

I looked at my mother and walked out the house following Emily's direction, hoping to find her.