Untitled Part 22

Jessie's P.O.V

Its been months since I have saw Charlie and all her friends but it will all be worth it once I over throne my dad and take the tittle as the head hunter. My dad had sent me to a hunting school, much to my dismay. It had been torture but today I was on my way back to the base where I will talk to my father.

I looked out of the taxi window and saw the building going by in a flash, I could hear the beeping of horns by frustrated drivers all around. I saw people walking around in suites on the side walk, they were emotionless robots just going on with their pointless life's.

The taxi pulled into the drive way where my father and mother awaited me, my mother had a slight smile why my father a neutral look his face. I got out of the taxi, paying the man before he drove away.

"Hello, mother and father." I stand walking to stand in front of them. "I'm back so, when can we start to talk about me taking over the hunting clan." I looked up and stared into my father's eyes.

"in soon time." My father said before walking into the house and probably into his office.

I looked at my mother and saw her on the edge of tears, I walked closer to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. I just stood there with my mother crying on my shoulder. I pulled away and looked into her eyes and saw pure worry for me.

"Mother, I'm okay, look at me." I said gesturing to myself but I could tell my mother knew I was hiding something from her.

"What are you not telling me?" she questioned me as we began to walk to the back garden where her rose garden was.

"A lot had happened when I was away for those couple of weeks before the hunting camp, I found Cleo and we began to bond but I know that I would be to dangerous for us to stay in contact." I said taking a deep breath while looking at my mother's red roses and some of the other flowers.

"You've saw Cleo? What is she like now?" my mother questioned me, without taking a breath.

"She wonderful she found her mate Ash, who was her supposed kidnaper but everything is sorted now. I also found out that one of the boys in my school is the demon prince but I can't tell father." I said ending in a whisper.

My mother just nodded her head before standing and walking into the house with me following after her. We walked to the kitchen where freshly baked cookies laid on a red and white pock-a-dot plate in the middle of the plate, I grabbed one of the delicious cookies and popped it into mouth.

The cookie was crunchy on the outside by gooey on the inside. The cookie was so good I had actu-arily let out a moan. I could feel the blood rushing toward my face causing it to turn red. I looked at my mother and saw her holding back her laughter.

"Well, I'm going to bed." I said walking up the stairs but stopped when I heard talking coming from my father's office. Putting my ear against the door without making a sound I listened intensely.

"WE will attack the demon prince in two months' time and that is when we will take their precious female hellhound and take over the Kingdome." My father said to someone but there was no re-ply.

I took that as my cue to go before getting caught so I ran the rest of the way to my room not want-ing to get caught.

The only thing I could think was we are in deep shit!