sixteen

"tae tae tae please" hoseok pathetically whined, wanting to get a kiss off the younger.

"okay, okay!" taehyung giggled, gently placing his plump lips onto hoseok's chapped ones.

"you need vaseline" tae said smarty, playing with the older's soft hair.

"ugh, get a room!" yoongi shouted in annoyance, he threw one of the many throw pillows at the pair on the living room floor.

"says you?! practically cuddling jimin hmmp!!" hoseok screamed, his face bright and innocent.

tae looked at jimin. jimin shook his head, he knew what taehyung was doing wasn't right.

tae and jungkook had been messaging constantly — practically decades now. jungkook wanted to meet up and tried convincing tae, but tae felt the guilt getting to him. jimin tried talking some sense into him but it wasn't going in.

"ugh whatever" yoongi huffed, hiding his head in jimin's feminine shoulders and securing his strong arms back around jimin's petite frame.

his pressed his lips on jimin's shoulders ghosting innocent pecks along his neck. it tickled jimin, resulting in a small giggle.

"ew they're so cheesy" taehyung gagged, sticking his finger near his mouth as if he was gonna puke.

"shut up! let them be innocent" hoseok replied kissing taehyung on the left cheek.

"well i walked into some gay shit" mrs kim said sarcastically, walking into the opened spaced kitchen — which was attached to the living room.

"mom you said you'd be back at late" tae growled, his face and ears practically on fire, as he detached himself from hoseok.

"and i now see why you asked when i'd be back so eagerly" she sassed back, placing some apple juice into the fridge.

"ugh you guys, let's leave" tae pouted standing up quickly, hoseok still glued to his side. yoongi picked jimin up off the couch in a swift movement and followed the other two.

"i think i'm gonna head home" jimin awkwardly mumbled, still being held by yoongi.

"no! why?!" yoongi exclaimed, his eyes widening due to the velvet sky above them.

"i just feel faint" jimin lied, as yoongi put him down.

"i can walk you home if—"

"no!" jimin interrupted "i mean no thank you, goodbye you guys"

the three males watched jimin storm into the darkness in his cute pastel sweater.

"you wanna go to the park?" hoseok asked.

"it's nearly midnight!" yoongi said frightened, looking around eagerly as if someone – or something – was out to get him.

"scaredy cat!" hoseok screamed.

"hoseok can you like chill please it's late and you're super loud" tae sassed.

"nah you guys i'm going to head home" yoongi yawned, feeling the cold air get to him.

"okay bye bye" tae smiled, arms snaked around hoseok's waist.

yoongi slowly opened his front door, trying not to make a single sound, as he shuffled into the boxy house, he cringed as he tried to close the door.

"soooo where have you been?" a sweet voice chirps, turning on a dainty lamp.

"ugh mom i was with some friends" yoongi lied, taking off his converse and placing them on the shoe rack.

"cut the bullshit yoongi when are you going to bring this boyfriend of yours for dinner?" yoongi's mother exclaimed, making her son turn into a vibrant shade of scarlet.

"he's not my boyfriend!" yoongi protested.

"ha! so there is someone!" miss min shouted excitedly, giving her son a gummy smile. "i listened to you when you were on the phone to him~"

"ew" yoongi cringed.

"come on honey, sit in the kitchen while i make some tea"

yoongi sat at the island watching his mother make some mango and lemon tea.

"so today my new employee went on maternity leave out of the blue! so i was cooking and decorating all the pastries and cupcakes by myself it was so hectic" miss min sighed, stirring her silver spoon in the sweet nectar.

"so...?" yoongi asked hesitantly, not understanding where this was going.

"so i need a new assistant!" miss min exclaimed, tucking a strand of her onyx locks behind her pierced ears.

"jimin!" yoongi shouted, his eyes going starry and cheeks tinting rose.

"jimin...?" miss min replied, eyes mimicking her sons even though she had no idea what was happening.

"jimin can help, he's my um...friend" yoongi said mumbling the last part, he shuffled his hands under his sweater sleeves, feeling his ears catch fire.

"boyfriend!!!" miss min smiled with glassy eyes, excitement sprawled across her soft face.

"no mom" yoongi snapped, face florid and shy.

miss min smirked cheekily, as she sipped her tea. yoongi's mom was always extra and yoongi didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

"i hate you" yoongi pouted.

"i hate you too" miss min mimicked, pouting exactly like her son.

"you're ew" yoongi laughed.

miss min just rolled her eyes in a joking manner.

"i'm gonna go to bed" yoongi yawned "night mom"

"night, don't forget to message jimin goodnight" she smirked, watching her son run up the stairs.

this was hella shitty
but ya girl finally figured out she's bi and aced her french exam (;