eleven

"and then―"

"jimin can you stop boasting about yoongi" hoseok yelled rolling his eyes, he knew the younger was head-over-heels for the pale boy. he'd been talking about him all day.

"i'm sorry" jimin said. tears in he corners of his sweet doe eyes.

"jimin i'm sorry! don't get upset!" hoseok yelped, forgetting how sensitive jimin was.

"i don't like being shouted at... i'm sorry" jimin whimpered rubbing his eyes with his small hands.

hoseok sighed and hugged the younger male tightly, using his jacket sleeve to wipe his glossy eyes. jimin's frown turned into a wide smile, he always thought hoseok's hugs were the best.

"can we stop in this shop please?" jimin pleaded, pointing at the mostly pink coloured building in awe.

"sure... but if you take forever i'm ditching" hoseok replied, shoving his cold hands into his jacket pockets.

jimin snatched hoseok's hand from his pocket and ran over to his favourite store on his little legs. jimin giggled, the decorations were pure satisfaction to him. hoseok sighed as he took in the bright lights which were placed above tons of makeup counters and cute clothes.

"hyung which do you think yoongi would like?" jimin asked, a fluffy pastel blue sweater in his right hand and a pastel pink tshirt which had some random japanese symbols on it.

"jimin... you don't have to dress for yoongi" hoseok sighed.

"but i want him to like me" jimin pouted, deciding on the pastel pink tshirt.

hoseok shot looks at a group of girls that was pointing and giggling at jimin for picking out 'girls' clothing. jimin looked down at his feet, some what embarrassed and ashamed of himself.

"come on jiminie" hoseok growled, pulling the cute boy by the arm.

"i think we should leave..." jimin mumbled, playing with his sleeve; a habit he has when nervous.

"no! you look around and buy what ever you want, just because people find it strange doesn't mean you have to stop being you!" hoseok said way too loudly.

jimin felt a blush burn on his cheeks as he nodded quickly and skipped around the store admiring products and clothes. hoseok pulled out his phone and leaned against one wall whilst playing pokemon go.

"hyung...i'm too scared to talk to the cashier ladies..." jimin whimpered, the thought of talking to new people freaking him out.

"i'll go with you okay?" hoseok replied with a wide smile as he put his phone away.

jimin hummed whilst nodding and trotted over to the black counter, his legs began to shake as we was next in the queue, hoseok squeezed jimin's tiny hand for reassurance.

"good evening~" the cashier said, her hair long and black, it came to her mid-waist. her face was covered in light makeup mostly emphasising her soft eyes.

"u-um hello" jimin stuttered handing over his tiny basket which was filled with the top, a new eyeliner and cushion foundation.

"aww" the cashier squealed, jimin was short compared to her, she found him rather adorable.

jimin flushed and went back to playing with his sleeves as the pretty cashier bagged his purchase.

"t-thank you" jimin murmured, as he took the paper bag from her hands.

jimin and hoseok left the store in silence, jimin was over thinking the situation, wondering how he sounded and looked to her, and if the cashier hated him.

"relax~" hoseok giggled, placing his large hands on the smaller slim shoulders.

"i'm home!~" jimin said loudly into the warm house.

jin and namjoon came storming out of the living room, each taking one of jimin's hands making the boy drop his bag. the two pushed jimin onto the black couch with seriously glares on their faces. namjoon grabbed the remote from the coffee table, turning down the volume as jin tapped his foot quickly onto the wooden floor.

"so...how come you're home late?" jin asked some-what threatening.

"i was with yoongi and then―"

"did he try to kiss you? or even ask you over to his place? or did you two―"

jimin blushed as he realised what his appa was implying, of course jimin knew what sex was he may be quite innocent but he is educated.

"he's blushing~" namjoon teased.

"i-i would never do t-that stuff!" jimin protested, grabbing one of the sofa cushions, hugging it to hide his flushed face.

"then why are you late?" jin giggled.

"i was with yoongi then met up with hoseok and went shopping!" jimin cried hating how embarrassing his dad and appa were.

jimin began cringing into the pillow as his parents continued to embarrass him.

"we're only joking sweetie~" jin beamed, making his son sit up and look at him.

"yeah yoongi called to see if you got home okay and told us stuff... but he made us promise not to tell you~" namjoon added a smirk plastered on his plump lips.

jimin's jaw dropped, yoongi probably told them everything, he cringed and ran out of the living room with a flustered face. he pulled the neck of his sweater to cover his cheeks. jimin picked up his bag from the hallway and ran upstairs, slamming his door shut before falling onto his bed face-first.

"yoongi said to call him when you got back!~" jimin heard from downstairs.

jimin screamed into his covers, the embarrassment was too much, he wanted to bury himself.

he huffed and strip free of his clothes, pulling on a pair of cute pyjamas consisting of a pair of pink frilly shorts and a white top. jimin then pulled out his phone and hesitantly clicked on yoongi's number.

"hello...?"

yoongi's voice was deep and raspy as if he'd just woken up. it made jimin blush.

"um my appa said you wanted me to call you..." jimin said awkwardly.

"oh yeah... i had a conversation with him about our date" yoongi chuckled into the phone.

"you embarrassed me!" jimin cried into the phone.

"aww i bet you're blushing... you're pretty cute when you blush~" yoongi giggled.

"shut up!" jimin cried hugging his pillow for comfort.

"well anyways...i want to ask you something tomorrow. can we meet after school at the park?"

jimin hummed into the phone whilst nodding.

"okay! oh and come alone, its important~"

omg this shitty book has 1.1k votes and 8.5k reads THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG ILYSM~

5k reads THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG ILYSM~

predebut yoonmin hurts me okay