fourteen

"that was my first kiss..." yoongi admitted, a faint blush on his pale cheeks.

"oh...m-me too~" jimin replied, feeling his fingers brush against the olders, jimin squeaked as yoongi connected their hands.

the pair was sat on the train, they were the only two on the ride, except a little old lady who was sat opposite them giving them a sweet smile.

"you two are a charming couple" she said softly, her old - yet cute - features turning into a soft smile.

jimin and yoongi looked at each other with a wide stare, a flush attacking their cheeks as their eyes met, before both of them stuttered a small "we're just friends".

"well from how you're acting, i can't say you're just friends~" she gave the two a cheeky grin, picking up her leather hand bag and getting off at her stop.

as soon as she left, jimin and yoongi shared sheepish grins along with cute eye smiles. jimin liked the feeling of yoongi big, cold hands lacing his warm, tiny ones. it made his stomach flip and his heart beat against his rib cage.

"it's raining" yoongi said, a small pout set on his soft lips, as he looked out the dirty window behind them.

"and...?" jimin replied, their hands still connected.

"i don't wanna get wet" he mumbled, before pulling on his fluffy coat.

"we'll just have to run really, really fast and find shelter!" jimin said loudly, his eyes sparkling as he did cute hand actions.

yoongi swore his heart was about to leave its cage, jimin was adorable, it had a large affect on him.

the pair stood up; hand in hand. they hopped of the train and began to make their way home, jimin pulled out his phone, which was covered in a cute case, he then noticed the time; 22:45.

"yoongi hyung! yoongi hyung!" jimin shouted, as they exited the station into the night.

"what is it mini?" yoongi replied, looking down at jimin who had his phone snug in both his smol hands. jimin blushed at the nickname before shoving his phone in yoongi's. "look at the time!"

"shit, i'm sorry jimin" yoongi mumbled, he imagined how angry jimin's parents would be at him.

"it's fine, i'll just call my appa~" jimin beamed, his adorable smile making yoongi blush.

yoongi awkwardly walked next to jimin, still hand in hand, as he listening to jimin talk to his father over the phone. yoongi secretly smiled as the younger boys features crinkled into different expressions as his tone of voice changed whilst answering.

"hmmph!" jimin sulked, throwing his phone into his sweater pocket as he angrily adjusted his beanie.

"what's wrong?!" yoongi asked panicked.

"my appa said he's mad...but he'll let it slide if i bring you home" jimin sighed, finally undoing his hands with the older. yoongi pouted, his hands felt cold without jimin's.

"so i have to come over...?" yoongi asked confused, jimin giggled when yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"yes"