twelve

"mum?" yoongi asked, looking at his mother who was in the kitchen. miss min hummed letting yoongi know he had her attention as she chopped more veg.

"where should i take jimin...to ask him a question? like an important question?" yoongi said quietly, leaning over the couch arm with puppy eyes.

"are you asking him to marry you?!" miss min beamed, clapping her hands cutely.

"no!" yoongi blushed, glaring at his mother. he then sighed and sunk into the couch, yoongi turned on the tv soon being bombarded with annoying adverts.

"how about" miss min started, turning down the heat on the stove before sitting in her fluffy chair next to the couch. "you buy jimin some flowers and take him out on a cute date, then when you're about to leave ask him the question?"

yoongi's bored expression turned into happy one as the idea got stuck in his mind, he kissed his mothers cheek and quickly picked up his jacket, running towards the front door.

"where are you going?!" miss min shouted.

"i'll be at tae's!" yoongi shouted, pulling on his shoes.

"okay dinner will be ready soon!" she shouted back, hearing the door slam.

yoongi ran past a few doors before knocking on the kim's. he opened the door, pulling off his shoes knowing mrs kim was a neat freak and if dirt got into her carpet she would go ballistic.

"tae!" yoongi yelled, running down the short corridor.

yoongi's eyes met with tae and hoseok, the younger was sat comfortably on the olders lap, his slender arms wrapped tightly around hoseok's neck. hoseok screamed and pushed the younger male off his lap, taehyung fell onto the floor with a loud thump; his head hitting the side of the coffee table.

"is this a bad time or...?" yoongi asked, a smug smirk tugging on his lips.

"no no! what do you want?!" taehyung asked a forced smile on his face. hoseok turned on the tv before quickly neatening up the couch cushions as if nothing happened.

"there's no need to be embarrassed, its okay to kiss another person tae" yoongi chuckled following the taller and sitting on the couch between the two younger males.

"please don't tell my parents! they don't know i'm you know..." tae said quietly, feeling pathetic.

"wasn't planning on doing" yoongi replied.

the two younger males kept looking in opposite directions as if the wallpaper was the most interesting thing on earth, both of them with a cute shade of pink tinted on their cheeks and a bit on tae ears.

"anyways...i need your guys help please~" yoongi said trying to look cute. "with what?" hoseok asked finally finding the courage to look at the other two males.

"well you see~ i wanna take jimin on a important date but i have no clue how to make it seem special" yoongi sighed, looking at both of tae and hoseok through his eyelashes.

"well jimin really likes carnivals he always drags me to them because i'm his only friend...he also likes sweet foods" hoseok stated "oh and dogs" he added

remembering the time jimin introduced him to his dog luna, not shutting up about her and sending him endless pictures of the dog.

"oh how about a dog cafe?" taehyung stated looking at the other two shyly. "there's this cute guy that works there...he's tall and has nice hair" he added smiling.

hoseok huffed looking some what jealous and yoongi laughed. "can we come along?" hoseok asked.

"no. this is important" yoongi mumbled shyly.

"awww~ is yoongi all shy now" tae teased pinching yoongi's rosy cheeks.

"is he in love with park jiminie~" hoseok laughed.

the younger two laughed as they saw yoongi's pale complexion turn into the bright red one, the older continually slapped his cheeks hoping it would cool them, he ruffled his own blonde locks and stood up huffing.

"awww the small baby is mad" taehyung giggled, standing up so he was taller than yoongi.

"he's so tiny and cute!" hoseok teased, patting the top of yoongi's head.

"i remember when you used to be taller than me~" tae smiled picking the smaller up over his shoulder.

he ran around the house with yoongi on his shoulder. "tae put me down!" yoongi yelled trying to wriggle out of the youngers grip.

"what's the magic word?~" the younger smirked, slapping yoongi's butt playfully.

"...please~" yoongi mumbled, tae put him down gently before wrapping his arms around yoongi's waist, he then put his chin on yoongi's shoulder.

"i'm sorry hyung i was only joking it's okay to be short" he beamed, his box grin showing as his eyes turned into crescents. yoongi smiled and flicked tae's forehead.

this was really short so apologies but i really wanted to update so meh but tysm for 13k reads ily

BUT YOONGI IM SO PROUD OF HIM OMG