fifteen

"i think you should um leave..." jimin mumbled, sounding more like a question.

"aww, why so soon?" yoongi chuckled, gently placing his large hand on jimin's soft cheek.

jimin felt his cheeks heat up, more and more as yoongi began caressing it ever so gently with the pad of his thumb.

the younger looked away from the older's intimidating gaze.

yoongi wanted to hug jimin; he looked adorable in his eyes.

"...i suddenly feel faint" jimin lied, tears starting to cluster in the corners of his soft eyes.

"oh okay, i understand" yoongi smiled, leaving the pastel room.

jimin sat in his room, sulking. he heard yoongi's heavy footsteps touch the stairs and then the bottom floor. he then heard an exchange of goodbyes before hearing the front door close.

jimin plodded down the stairs, entering the fluorescent living room, the smallest male sat between both his fathers, sulk still plastered on his flushed cheeks.

namjoon and jin exchanged looks, their son always acted as if he was five years old when he was upset.

"what's wrong mini?" jin spoke softly.

"come on we're all ears" namjoon encouraged.

"well yoongi laughed at my bedroom..."

jin's face turned into a disgusted, crumpled expression. namjoon just kept in his calm demeanour.

"and he said it couldn't be my room" jimin added, eyes glossy as he tried to make his angelic voice sound like yoongi's deep one.

jimin's appa grabbed onto his son, playing with his hair as he knew it calmed him down.

"how could he not appreciate the pastel aesthetic!" jin looked furious, he was the one who helped jimin decide on the theme of his room.

"babe relax, everyone is entitled to their own opinion; yoongi just didn't like it" namjoon spoke, giving his husband his infamous smile.

"it's not that he didn't like it, i-it's just he thinks only girl can like cute things..." jimin said, almost inaudible.

"and i really liked yoongi..." jin exclaimed.

"but i did lie and said it was my sisters room aha" jimin said, looking bashful.

"jimin..." jimin's dad sighed, pushing his glasses back into place. "you know lying will only make things worse?"

"i know but i really like yoongi...and i don't want him to leave me!" jimin admitted, a pink shade dashed across his cheeks.

"so pure" namjoon said under his breath, heading through to the kitchen to make a mug of his favourite beverage — black coffee.

jimin sits up and heads for his bedroom, he climbs up the carpeted stairs, before crashing on his pink quilted bed. he harshly closes his eyes hoping sleep would soon suffocate him.

"soooo you and yoongi?~" tae smirked, sipping on an apple flavoured capri sun.

"what about us?" jimin replies, putting his hands in his sweater pockets.

the two were on their way into town, jimin wanted some new clothes and his only real friend was tae.

"us, so is it official?!" tae exclaimed, becoming as excited as a child on christmas.

"no..." jimin huffs.

"whyyyyyyyy?" tae pouted, throwing his - now empty - capri sun in a near by bin.

"he's not really open minded if you get me?" jimin spoke, entering a edgy looking clothing store.

"no i don't get you" tae said, a black jacket catching his eyes.

"he laughed at my room and said it was for girls..." jimin sighs, leading the way toward a pale blue shirt.

"yikes, well me and hoseok kissed and we watched a movie annnnd he called me pet names!!"

tae went on babbling about his evening with hoseok. and how handsome and talented he was. jimin had to admit those two things were definitely correct; however, he only has eyes for yoongi.

"can i help you gentlemen?" a soothing voice spoke.

tae turned around locking eyes with the ever-so-cute male. he felt his cheeks flush and began feeling bashful and shy. jimin just rolled his eyes leaving the two.

"um y-yes please" tae stuttered.

the taller male began to talk about all the clothing sizes and colours and how everything was made and how it was suitable for vegans.

but tae didn't hear any of it; he was lost in the males sinful, chocolate orbs and his cheery kissed lips, that looked like they'd give the best of kisses. not to mention his built structure, his biceps practically busting from his dark sleeves. and finally his sweet, raven hair, which looked like it was effortlessly done.

"you're cute" the beautiful male said, realising tae wasn't listening at all, but just giving him a dreamy smile.

"m-me?" tae spoke failing out of his trance, his voice cracking.

"yes you, what's your name?"

"taehyung"

"well taehyung, i'm jungkook~" jungkook softly said, bringing his large hands onto the smallers burning cheeks.

jungkook heard his name being shouted from the front cashier, and knew that was his cue to get back to work.

"sadly, i have to go, i'll give you my number. call me." jungkook handed the older male a small piece of paper with his number on it — note that there was a smol heart next to his number.

"see you around, taehyung~"

the males words made tae's heart melt like butter, and his stomach full with the biggest of butterflies.

"what was that all about?" jimin asked his tiny hands full of cute shirts.

"i think i have a date?!" tae says quietly, holding the ripped piece of paper as if it was the most precious thing on earth.

"but...hoseok?"

"don't remind me jimin!" tae sighs "he just made me feel special y'know"

"no i don't know, this isn't fair on hoseok" jimin spat.

"whatever i won't tell him"

je veux mourir
sorry for not updating in yonks (":
ilysm