Part - 26

Hello everyone!
So I am back with another update of this story.

Thank you so much for all the love u guys are showing to this story.
Keep supporting.

Key to next part - 100+ votes

Here is the next part. Enjoy reading.

#ILoveInlineComments

****

Before starting I want to make a thing clear that both manan are in love with each other and both have realised their feelings for each other also but they are not confessing bcoz of the bet between them of understanding each other feeling. U can check part 10, 13 for full conservation between them. Hope now it is clear.

Evening after college Manik went to nandini house and rang the bell. Nandini's mom Nisha open the door. Seeing Manik she welcomed him with a warm gesture and smile.

"Namaste aunty"
Manik greeted

"Namaste beta! Y r u standing come sit here"
She replied and show him the way to living room and give him a glass of water

"Thank u aunty! Aunty! Where is nandini? She didn't come to college today. Is she fine?"
Manik asked. Worry can easily be seen on his face.

"She is sleeping as she is suffering with fever."

"Fewer? How is she now?"
Manik asked getting tensed

"Still same doctor says it's typhoid so it will take time for her to cure. From night temperature is frequently changing"

"Did she take tablets?"

"Yes but we have to literary run behind her for medicines as she hate them"
Nisha said with a smile.

Manik too smiled.

"Can I see her aunty if you don't mind?"

"There is no problem beta but the thing is she is sleeping"

Manik felt sad.
"Ok aunty then I will leave"

"Ok beta do come again"

"Yes y not?"

Manik came out with a heavy heart he badly wanted to see her but he couldn't.

Manik came back to home but was not in mood to do anything. He again went to nandini's house but he didn't go in just stood infront of her house staring at her room window.

Next day Manik get up from his bed and after freshning up starightly went to nandini's home.

He rang the bell and Nisha (nandini's mom) open the door. She welcomed him in.

Nandini was sitting on sofa keeping legs up.
Sitting with weak face.

Seeing Manik smile appears on her face.

"Manik tum yahan" (Manik u here)
She asked surprised

"Vo I came here to meet u. Ye lo this is for u."
He forwarded a bouquet of beautiful flowers to her which he purchased in the way.

"How r u Nandini?"
He asked concerned

"Fine"

"What fine? Look how week u r"

"Yah!"

"Did u take medicines?"

"Yes they were so bitter"