Part - 9

Hey guys I am back with next chapter for my lovely readers who want me to continue this story.

And guys I have heard that there is some type of awards going on TheLiteraryAwards please nominate my any of the both stories if u feel they are capable.

Happy reading

# I love inline comments

****

Next day Manik looked for Nandini in class he found her missing he exclaimed "whatever no issues" nd hang out with his friends.

During class she entered sat in her place Manik felt relaxed seeing her. Nandini was totally serious in class

All the competitions were going on she won all in which she participated she even sing that was shocking for manik. She sang zehanseeb song in her beautiful voice 

Mukti screamed "arey yaar! We can add her to our band as we don't have lady lead singer me nd Aliya can sing but not professional look how amazing she is! First let us congratulate her.

All agreed with her manik was bit surprised they like Nandini.

Mukti congratulated Nandini with her all did. Manik too stretched his hand to congratulate Nandini but she just avoided nd changed the topic.

Manik felt very bad he is hurt he looked at her she is sad her face is lifeless.

Two days passed Nandini is not even looking at Manik which hurts him deeply.

Manik felt as some important thing has been deeply hurt which is killing him. He is unable to concentrate on any work while jamming he is getting strucked nd unable to continue he became a small size devadas

His mind is only revolving around nandini heart is feeling her still. He decided to talk to her

Next day morning he caught her.
"Nandini" he called
Nandini just gave a look nd ignored him

Manik held her hand "Nandini plz! I am fed up don't b like this talk to me"

Nandini luked at him seriously nd said "first u get clarity u want to talk or not anyhow u hate me so there is no pt. of discussion"

"It's not like this don't say that actually I am confused"

"Confused for what"

"That too I don't know"

"First u get clarity manik when u hurt me a lot plz leave me I need to stay away from u"

"Plz nandu just understand"

"Y should I?

"I don't know but I feel like I have all rights on u nd I can express anything it's nandu she will..."

"Y" This time nandu's eyes sparkled with a smile on her lips which made manik get lots of energy.

"Y means?" "Why?" He started thinking

"Manik bye! u first get answer for that then I will talk I know the answer which u had to find out"

Nandini left to class Manik stood still thinking

****