Part - 25

Hello guys I am back again with a new chapter. Thank you so much for your love and support. Sry for the late update and not keeping my promise of updating on Thursday.

Key to next chapter - 80+ votes

Do read A/N at the end.

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy reading.

#ILoveInlineComments

****

Class started all took their places. Fab 5 kept a gang meeting. Cabir shared all the last night events with them. There Navya and nandini too.

As they all going home Manik followed Nandini and at one point he stopped her.

"What happened Manik?"
Asked nandini surprised

"Actually I want to ask you something as u know that we r not getting time to spend I thought of messaging each other especially at evening"

"Ok no problem"

"Fine then we will message"
Manik said with sad tone as he want to spend more time with her but not find any reason.

Nandini left.

At evening Manik thought of messaging Nandini he was going to type when Fab 4 burst into his room. Manik unwillingly kept his phone aside and started enjoying with them.

They make music for some time, chit chat with each other, tease cabir and after sometime Fab 4 left from there.

After they leave Manik immediately take his phone and messaged nandini just a hey

After a moment got reply Hello 🙋

Manik felt happy seeing her replying.

( All the conservation below is in the form of msgs )

M : What's up?

N : Ntg just completed the assignment, took bath and now making garlands for tomm Puja.

M : O! You know how to make a garland.

Yes😉😉. What about u?

Just our Fab 5 meeting over

O cool😎😎

Ya it makes refresh😊😊

Did u guys play any music?

Ya but more than that today cabir was the hot topic

He is funny just like kid everything openly and clearly

M : Yah! Cabir always speaks what he feels but he is good at keeping problems to himself

N : He doesn't look like 😏😏

Yesterday we all force u for party that was rude I am sry on behalf of all

No no it's my pleasure that u guys r open to me, it shows I mean something for u all like a friend

Special

What special?

Special friend

Ok

R u working on project?

Yes, it's going on but it may takes time it's pending till now. What about ur project?

Ours mostly completed by two days we will submit

It's great! We may take one week

What's ur favourite subject?

Uhmmm... Science. Ok mom is calling will catch u later bye gn :)

Ok bye gn :))

Manik felt little sad still smiled atleast this is a good start.

Manik and Nandini both were busy in projects. Everyday chat is on only project mainly.

Everyday good morning to good night they go on chatting things r growing between them. Fab 5 are also making good efforts to maintain friendship with Nandini and Navya.

Nandini didn't come to college today. Manik searched for her in whole college but not get any clue. Since morning she not even msgd him.

Manik checked all night msgs once again so that he find anything which may gave him clue of her not coming but find nothing. 

He again msgd her and went to class waiting for her reply. Whole day no reply. Manik even tried to call her but she didn't pick.

Manik felt tensed. He thought of going to nandini's home and check on her.

****

A/N

Guys the story will move fast for few parts as I have to start the main plot. Hope you guys understand.

QUESTION TIME

1. How was the part?

2. Do u like the conservation between manan?

3. What do u think about last scene?

4. What happened to nandini?

5. Why she is not replying manik's calls and messages?

6. Rate the part out of 10.

And guys please do comment. Comments were so less on last part.

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Don't forget to hit the star ⭐ icon

Next part only after 80+ votes.

Loads of love to all my readers.