Part - 20

Hey guys I am back with another update of this story. I know I am late but was busy with school and tutions.

Thanks to all my readers who read this story and vote and comment. Keep showering ur love on me in form of votes and long long comments.

So in last update I ask a question from u all regarding the msg received by Nandini that whom would have sent it. Many of u answer that so first of all I want to thank all of them who have comments but the correct is only one so the one who has given correct answer is @sristy_29

So now I will stop my blabbering. U all must be thinking that how much I blabber. Ok ok I am starting next part don't get angry

Here is the next part. Enjoy reading

****

Nandini's mobile gave a small ring, she take out her mobile from bag to see it's a msg from MANIK.

"Again blushing? Do you want punishment again?"

(How many of u expected this?)

She looked at him with anger

He blinked his eyes, with smile acting all innocent like he don't know anything

(Awwww my innocent cutie pie)

After a week Manik get discharged from hospital. Daily Fab 4 and navni used to come to visit him.

After Manik get discharged nandini went to his house and handed him all the notes which she completed up to date

"So is it good being guilty or gratitude for helping you?"
Manik asked keeping one eyebrow up looking into her eyes

"No! None of them. So you helped me should I be gratitude​?"
Nandini questioned back

"Oooo! So..... Then why did you do my work?"
Manik asked ignoring her question. He knows she is tricking him back.

"As u r member of Fab 5"

Manik take few minutes for registering her words but when he understood he got surprised and said "what?"

"Yes"
She smiled

He felt annoyed "nice move"

"Yah! I have to, see everytime u r tricking on me"

Manik was about to said something when cabir came and hugged him followed by Dhruv, Mukti and Aliya. Manan conversation left incomplete. After sometime Nandini went thinking to let them spend their own time.

(Oh! This cabir na always become kabab mein haddi (bone in flesh)

After total three weeks Manik returned to college. He felt fresh and happy. Being alone at home was horrible for him. Mostly he want to spend some time with his friends and Nandini.

Manik didnot find difficulties in studies as Nandini notes helped him a lot.

Classes are going on regularly.

It's the month of August. Fab 5 and Nandini were sitting in class while teacher was giving lecturer. All are listening attentively.
Suddenly Manik's gaze fall on Nandini he felt something different in her today he observed her then he noticed it's her dressing style, generally she prefers tight jeans with sleeveless tops but today she is in traditional dress chudidar. White and pink combination. She was looking beautiful.