Part - 16

This part is dedicate to @sristy_29 for being a regular commentor and she is the one who always answers my questions which I asked in last and yesterday she answers the questions correct. So this one is for u dear.

Thanks for all the votes and comments on previous part.

Here is the next part.
Enjoy reading

This part is dedicated to all my fi

****

Manik took nandini on her bike to trilok's given address. All things are set still everyone were tensed. Navya nd Mukti bring mrs.trilok on time. Nandini is shivering her tears are flowing like hell. Manik somehow make her calm and send her in.

It is a under construction building near Juhu. Nyonika is standing exactly back of nandini in other room beside pillar. The principal is also standing there beside her. Cabir is down nd covered himself to check trilok's action. Dhruv is at other entrance so that he can't escape.

Manik is front of nandini. He is so much stressed.
"How can someone hurt Nandini? These tears r killing me Nandu I swear I will make him compensate of each drop of tear which fall from ur eyes bcoz of that bastard"

Nandini want to run away but seeing Manik infront of him is giving her strength. She is trying her best to stay strong.

Manik phone vibrated he checked it was a msg sent by cabir
"Target approaching"

"Everyone keep ur mobile silent. He is coming. Nandu don't fear just stand still"
He informed everyone

All building is silent as all workers completed their work nd left. It become little bit of dark due to dawn

Trilok is whistling a song nd coming up revolving keys like a typical crood.

Listening to whistling sounds nandini start shivering and sweating. Her legs were shaking. Trilok entered the room he see nandini and smiled

Tri : hey nandini! So u came. Good I like it.
He smiled at her by seeing him Nandini started to cry

"Arey! What is this? Why r u crying? See I called u here to love u to give u new experience and I know u will get full marks. So no need to cry or fear baby"
Trilok tried to wiped her tears but nandini jerked back in fear.

Manik was boiling in anger. He closed his both fists in order to control. He so wanted to kill that bastard there only.

Navya nd Mukti along with mrs.trilok reached there

Cabir msgd Manik. He felt somewhat relaxed
"Trilok u r gone now"

All three ladies came up without any voice as they say it's surprise even mrs.trilok all coming silently

"Look nandini in life we have to adjust, these adjustments give us best in life see I am so handsome my wife is a dumbo still I am adjusting nd getting pleasure outside all this"

Mukti msgd manik

Trilok kept his hand on her chin and raised nandini's face. She is crying

"Nandini! don't cry nd spoil my mood"
Trilok shouted

Manik was about to come outside from his hideout

Mrs.trilok came and turned him to her side and slapped him hard

Manik switched on the lights nd took nandini aside

Nyonika and principal too came out

"R u a man or animal? She is a kid can't u even notice?" Shouted mrs.trilok