The date

After a few glasses of wine, I and Chanyeol laughed at almost everything. He made me forget my worries and every thing in between. Chanyeol seemed happy for on once. There was a sparkle in his eyes. "Hey, you want to do something?" He asks me.''sure, what do you want to do Chanyeol?" He smiles knowing that he wouldn't have to drop me off at the hospital when where done eating. "well I have some fire works in the back of my car and I'm scared if I keep there any longer the will blow... would you care for us to drive out somewhere and shoot them off together?"

"I would love to. Last time I saw fire works was when I was little." He shakes his head and takes a few more bites of his food before the waiter comes and takes our plates. I and Chanyeol stand up leaving to his car. We stare at each other for a few seconds before i noticed he opended the door for me. I sat down and thought about how I need to take my medicine after i eat.

Then everything came back. I remembered that I had cancer and I was going to die soon, i'm weak, my families worried and I've fell in love when I told my self not to. Chanyeol was very kind and handsome any classy man or women could love him if given time. But I had all the time. I knew him as Park Chanyeol for 17 years and now I'm allowed to say Chanyeol in a friendly manner. It's been fast. He only met me 6 weeks ago at the convenient store.

"Baekhyun where here!!!" I shifted to look at his big smile along with a little jump in his seat. I looked around and we where out from the city you could see the mountains and rivers with a light peaking past everything. "I have some gold up chairs we can sit in okay. I shake my head.

He hops out opening the door and grabbing a large box of fire works like he said. "Let's get started!!"

____________
Fast chapter I'm editing some other time  bc I'm busy umm give me a week or two I will have a longer chapter up!