After all

After the coffee shops, lights went out around town and everyone went home same did Baekhyun. He had a hospital bed to go to and a tall sweet girl to tell his adventures too. Chanyeol went back home after dropping off Baekhyun at home.

Baekhyun doesn't want Park to know he is sick because he doesn't have time for petty. The short boy would tell him one day or die with his words. It's odd his mother still thinks that he may have a happy ending with a relationship and maybe a dog or kids. No, Baek will not have a happy ending and he knows this.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, believes he will die alone in the large black and white home in the middle of nowhere and never have his body found. That most likely won't happen. Chanyeol wishes to spend his nights and days with someone but he is a hard person to love. His department from human interaction for the years has been talking to Bom at the coffee shop and saying thanks to the people at the store. Talking to Byun was a rush and he was scared he was going to trip over his own feet and words.

Baekhyun was short and had honey hair, he was small and loud but Chanyeol was the opposite, Park had black hair and he was tall, large hands and nontalkative.

Theses feelings that Baekhyun had for Chanyeol were stupid. Baekhyun can't like someone, he is dying. Chanyeol was beautiful. Handsome. Talented. But Byun didn't know he would go home and sit in his living room staring at the TV that fills his hours by himself just to lay in a cold bed and wake up. Park would do the same thing every day of the week. On the weekends is when he would go into town (he goes to work on Wednesdays and Fridays anytime) and walk the park with his sister and catch up.

Baekhyun would sit in the hospital during the day, every day of the week expected for Friday and the weekend. On those days away from physical therapy at the hospital he would stay home and help his mom cook or go with his brother to work on the garden in the back yard. Baekhyun could play his violin anytime he wanted because that was what made him happy. When Baekhyun was small he spent his days after school practicing for composition or concerts.

He was the best player out of everyone he went to high school with. When he got out of school he was going to study music but something happened. CANCER. It wasn't that much of a shock to him. It's very common now in days. The only thing was is that he was so small and never had a very good immune system so he had lots of pain. College was done for. It's was not a chance he would go. But sometimes he would go to world contest to win money.

Chanyeol went to college, he studied music and had a Philosophy class for extra. Soon after the four years, he made a friend, his name was Zhang Yixing. Zhang was a prodigy student from China. He was kind of tall and had dark brown hair. He wasn't into relationships. Yixing had his dog and Chanyeol in the dorm. They felt like a family. Park and Zhang were going to spend there days after college together in Chan's large home making music together as friends.

But Yixing chose he wanted to go back to China and ever since then Chanyeol had no friends and no one to talk to because his grandmother died soon after college.

Lonely walks to the parks and skipping work filled his days. The tears from his eyes got caught on the cloth of his black masks and the wisp of the wind through his hair.

THRID POV WITH BAEK

The light from the afternoon sun shined down on her hair as I spoke words of love and friendship with Park to her. She was giddy since the first day he was brought up. "The Park Chanyeol" how such a creature came into the little boy's life and made his cheeks crimson and heart flutter.

She was on the front of her chair staring Baeks mouth down as he told the story of the raven haired man's home. "Large white walls with a camphor tree in the back yard... It sounds like his home was large but it was a normal big house in the middle of rice fields!"

She shook her head. "What did you do after you looked around his house?!"
She put her hands on the cheeks of the bus and jumped a little. "We watched a movie and we talked." She shook her head. " well I will go get ready for your date with him."

______
2 updates today I'm proud