January 1st part 2

(PLAY MUSIC. Love Sorrow-Fritz Kreisler)

BAEK POV

The convenient store smelt different from the hospital. I was getting cold sweats again from the bright lighting.
I walked away from the freezer door letting it shut making a loud sound racking though the store's walls.

I made my way to the cashier but had to stop and take a second to breathe. My pills I've been talking make me sleepy and more so restless and unable to do a basic task. I halted my self to the cashier setting my instrument down next to me making my legs wobbly from bending over.

I turned my body soon after paying to look at the tall figure in front of my feet.

Park Chanyeol... I knew everything about him. Looking at him made me want to cry. It's amazing a human can tell just by looking at someone's eye and hands what they been through. Broken... searching.... Park was nothing to himself. I would have thought he was a hypocrite for liking piano so much only then to lay it off like some trash that missed from then falling to the ground, right next to the trash can.

I could say hi but I'm such a burden for people. When I first saw his soft pinkish hands play that piano like I played my violin I knew maybe he was the person to live for. Someone you know so much ... even love and you haven't had an official conversation.

I cried at every one of his sister and his concerts. He played so well. He would practice day and night. We lived in the same building. I could hear his piano through the walls on a school night as a little kid. Tears would fall so much my hands would get clammy from holding my face why crying.

It didn't matter if he messed up to me. I remember him playing a song Avery day and night. By the end of the week, I would catch myself humming it in class. At the age of 13, he played like Saint Saëns or Ludwig Beethoven.

I was standing there teary eyed and a little sweaty from thinking about him. I walked up to him. I wanted to hug him so bad. But I asked for him to move and I left the building. I was going back to the hospital to get some sleep. And I recall a tall man following me there it scared me. But as I tried to pick up the pace I fell to my feet but someone catches me.

He was so handsome in the light. It was like a movie scene. "Park Chanyeol."