"Red"

CHANYEOL POV

He said my name. "Oh, I'm sorry heh." I took his hand and helped him up and gave him his case. My food I just got from the gas station was on the floor smashed... "oh gosh I got cream on ur case here." I pulled a piece of cloth out of my pocket wiping the bottom of the red case. "It's okay, I'm sorry I said your name... I'm Byun Baekhyun. I know your name because my family was a fan of your sister's music."

He held out his hand, probably to shake it. "Well, I'm Park Chanyeol. Umm yea." It's was pretty weird after he let my hand go. He just stared at me for about thirty seconds. "Oh I wanted to know if you would like to get coffee tomorrow... so I could get to know more about you and your family." He smiled and then he took out his phone. "What's your number!"

"Oh, it's ----------." He put my number on his phone and as soon as that he sent me a message. ~hi~ I took out my phone. "Yea we can get c...coffee tomorrow." Baekhyun shook his head and walked away down the road. I wonder where to. I lived the same way so I just ran up to him and asked: "I can take you home!" He looked up his face a super red and he looked down. "Oh...o..okay!"

We walked for about ten minutes before we were in front of a tall house with a girl sitting on the steps looking worried. "BAEKHYUN YOUR HOME!" She ran over to us and took baekhyuns hand. She was about to walk away from me but her eyes widened. "Park... Park Chanyeol."

No one has ever been star struck over me before only my sister. "Please come in and eat dinner with us." She took both of our hands staging us inside and taking off are hoodies for use... ps this is pretty embarrassing. "Come sit her you can sit with BaekHyun."

-skip the dinner-

"Thank you for the food." I shifted my body about to walk out but someone grabbed my arm yanking me into the dining room again. "You're going to stay here tonight, it's dark and you may get beat by a drunk person." after the speech about safety she pushed me into a room. Baekhyun was sitting on the bed trying to unlatch something . "c..aan you help me." the boy was struggling over a small task but I helped him anyways because his family did give me food. After I unlatched he pulled the red case opened showing a small stringed instrument.

It was brownish red and had a shine to it. He pulled it into his arms and then lifting it under the side of his jaw. "may I have the bow." I gave him the wooden bow with long horse hair connected to the tip then back the end. He laid the bow on the strings then playing the beginning of some song. "loves sorrow." he said... a tear fell from my eye when he said that. 

I wiped it away and looked around his room. Poster of composers and shelves of music, there was a tall metal music stand and next to it was a wooden piano. It was dusty and old. Seemed out of tuned, by the looks of it it hasn't been used in years. He looked up staring into my eyes he was so cute. He blushed a deep red and looked down. "do you want to go to bed?"

'Beautiful'जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें