Hospital nights

CHANYEOLS POV

The long day was over and it was just me and baek sitting on the couch. We just got done watching a movie and I looked at the small boy. His eyes were closed and he was cuddling himself. I didn't want to wake him so I left him to sleep for a few more minutes.

I went to the kitchen and looked outside why sitting on the hard wooden chair. The rain hit the large window before my eyes. Raindrops cover the windows of my home. Only my home. I don't share it. But it would be cool if I did. I don't have a lover. I don't date. Most of all I don't work that much so all the money I make goes to my car, clothes, or food. Mostly food. My car is already paid off and I have all the skinny jeans, shirts, turtlenecks, joggers, dress shoes and some running shoes. Now that I think about it how do I have all these things?

Well, let's think. I used to be a famous pianist that composed a few song... more like albums. I've worked with K-pop stars, my sister is still famous in the classical range, I'm handsome to the people's eyes, and for some reason, I'm a fashion icon. So yeah people still buy my albums and buy things that used to sponsor me... I get an end come at the end of each week.

I walked out to the hallway and grabbed a different jacket. I didn't see mine on the hook. Odd. I turned around and there was Baekhyun sitting on the steps. He stood up. "Let's go umm can you drop me if at the hospital I need to talk to me friend about something that's happening tomorrow."

"Isn't visiting time over though?" He seemed flushed. "Ah nae but I know a few people, were close so they let me." I shook my head and lead the way to the car. The windows were slightly open and you could hear everyone talking on the streets with the rain coats making crunching noises, a few cars passing and the steady breath of Byun Baekhyun next to me.

"Did you have fun at my house?"

"Ah nae, it was very fun watching movies with someone." He shook him a little. I could tell he was a little shy about being in such an awkward position. "Want to hang out tomorrow and have lunch?"

BAEKS POV

Ah, what day is it today... Saturday... Sunday?
"What day is it tomorrow?"
He laughed at me. Stupid baek.
"I believe it's Sunday tomorrow."
Ah so we can hang out but that means I have to get lots of rest at the hospital.
"Okay, we can but meet me at the hospital in room 128 and bring coffee please!!" I begged him. For coffee right after and he agreed. "Are in the hospital for something?"

"Ah nothing much I'm fine." I didn't mean to make him think I'm sick... Fine... I could say that because I already know how it's going to end so fine.
"Okay we'll get better please so we play video games and go to lunch more... maybe more movies like a school of rock eh?"

"I've always wanted to see that movie!" I shook my head up and down then realized he has parked in the hospital parking lot along. "Okay WELP I should get going so I can see my friend." I gave him a head bow and slipped out of the black sports car and saw Yu was watching for me with something behind her back. "Who's the lucky man in the black Aston Martini?!"

 "Who's the lucky man in the black Aston Martini?!"

"Ah, it's The Park Chanyeol's car!" She smiled... "well well well it seems you have a sugar daddy!" I pinched her arm. " gosh he hasn't even got me anything okay!" We were walking down the hallway to my room. " are you going to show me what's behind you back?"

She took out some ripped blue jeans, a white turtleneck. And a black coat down to her knees." Wow, who's it for Yu!" She giggled. "For you silly, your always walking around in boring clothes so I decided to take your wallet and buy you some things! Btw you have so many library cards." She gave me my wallet and we walked into my room.

"Get some rest Baekhyun okay sleep tight." She closed my door to let me change and go to bed.... good night...