"no money"

BAEKS POV

Today Chanyeol asked me if I wanted to do something so we are meeting at the café. I was dressed and ready in my large olive green hoodie and black skinny jeans. I was almost to the Café. The only thing that sucks is that I can't buy anything because I have no money on me right now. I walked in as the doors Bell rang and sat down.

I don't know what time Chanyeol was coming but I got here two hours ago he may have forgotten. Soon after those thoughts, I looked down, then he ran into the building wearing a black coat, black turtleneck, black jeans, black dress shoes and his black hair was slightly wet.

"Heh sorry I had to do some stuff" he scratched his nape and looked down. I stood up "it's okay let's go somewhere... ps I don't have money heh" he looked up at me "me neither umm we could go to my house... and watch a movie." I shook my head yes.

We walked out of the Café and he told me to follow him. We walked to the coffee shop and got in his black sports car. "It's should take a while to get to my house I live far away." I shake my head yes and laid back in the chair

This feeling that cover my body was Strange, Park's large hand touched mine as he went to pull the shift. He looked at me and my cheeks turned red as the leaves falling outside of the car door. Park took his hand away after moving the shift. Chanyeol took out his phone plugged it into the AUX a few seconds later piano music started playing.

It was just beautiful the way the way he moved to the music. Chanyeol, in general, was not moving but his eyes and heart were. So beautiful.

-45 min later-

We were on the contest side where medium sized house where on large rice fields and a forest full of camphor trees. We ended up at a house that was large and very modern with many windows.

(larger trees and no road but there is a driveway because its out really far from town)

Chanyeol parked his car and got out. He swiftly walked over and opened my door. He giggled when I almost fell trying to get out. "Do you live by yourself?" He looked down "yea I do, I've always lived here because my grandmother took care of me in this home and she passed away here so I live here now."

I shook my head and walked behind him to go inside. The wind kept blowing making me super cold Chanyeol looked at me and shook his head. He handed me his large jacket. I put it on, the sleeves were very long plus it was really baggy. He fiddled his keys from his pocket into his hands. Chan slid the key into the keyhole and moved it around till the door got blown open by the strong wind.

I walked in after him and we both took off shoes then I put his coat on the rack. "now that you are here I can give you the tour. " I watched him slide his hands into his pockets and slump over a bit as he walked.